v. episode four.

— AMORA.

The morning after the very chaotic night, Amora and Chrisean were brought together to have a conversation. They sat outside the house in the lounge area. Amora put her blunt out before they started talking.

INT: AMORA: "I really don't know how to feel about Chrisean. The last time we talked was at the reunion for Baddies: South. We never got into it physically, but after she basically threatened me about fighting Jela, our friendship was done there."

"We haven't talked in a minute, Mora." Chrisean started.

"Yeah," Amora answered blankly while crossing her legs.

"Why you being standoffish? You know you missed me." Chrisean said with a smile on her face.

Seeing Chrisean smile at her provoked a smile from Amora. She playfully rolled her eyes and sighed. "I did miss you."

"I know—"

"But that don't mean I forgot what you said. You tried to play me when we were in the dressing room. I ain't like that shit at all." Amora told her.

BADDIES SOUTH REUNION FLASHBACK . . .

"Jela and me been rocking with each other since filming. Is it beef between y'all?" Chrisean asked her.

"You know it's beef between us. I'm putting my hands on that girl." Amora responded. She noticed that Rock tensed up when she said it. "She been on some weird shit."

"I fuck with both of y'all but if it comes down to it..."

Amora looked at her friend sideways.

"If it comes down to it... what?" She asked in a confused tone.

"Jela been my bitch."

"So what that mean?" Amora asked.

"I'm saying if shit gets out of hand then I might have to do my shit."

"I was just letting it be known," Chrisean responded.

"You chose a side between me and her when you were friends with both of us. All you had to do was stay out of it and everything would've been cool, Rock. We were all cool before me and Jela got into it." Amora explained to her old friend who was nodding as she spoke.