i. episode one.

— AMORA.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

"So the next girl for Baddies West is Amora Ellis." Natalie Nunn introduced. Her husband, aunt, and mother looked at the television screen as it transitioned to her photoshoot picture and videos from her past. The playback included old Twitter arguments, videos of her performing, and all of her fights from the second season.

The screen then changed to her in the confessional fixing up her hair.

INT: AMORA: "The bitch is back! Y'all know what it is! Amora's back in this bitch for another season."

"Amora was a breakout star on Zeus Network before she started putting out music. After a collab with Nicki and two songs that have been all over the internet, she's built a large fanbase behind herself." Natalie introduced the girl.

"Real hot girl shit!" Natalie's mother, Karen, shouted out the reoccurring lyric in Amora's songs.

"I don't like this girl. She put her hands on you, Natalie." Natalie's aunt said.

Natalie laughed and shook her head in agreement. The beef between them was still there and it wasn't being resolved any time soon.

Before the season could get started and the cameras could start rolling, things were already heating up in California.

INT: AMORA: "I'm on my way to hair and makeup so I can get prepped for the photoshoot and I'm running a little late because of all the traffic. I get word from Scotty that things are already starting before the cameras can even turn on. She tells me one of the new girls, Kala, is stirring shit up."

Amora was brought to the photoshoot location and directed to her stylist.

INT: AMORA: "Apparently, Kala has some kind of social media beef with Winter. Winter and I have been close friends for a while now. Scotty's telling me that Kala ain't over that shit and she thinks she's gonna take it out on me. If I was her, I'd let the shit go ASAP. I'm not somebody you wanna beef with off jump, 'cause I'll be on this girl ass every single day if that's the case."

The first person Amora saw was Cat from the fifth season of Bad Girls Club. She greeted her kindly. The only other girls she wasn't familiar with on the cast were Biggie, Kala, Stunna Girl, Loren, Razor, Tommie, and DJ Sky.

Her makeup artists set up ended up being in the same room as Scotty and Stunna's.

Scotty and Stunna Girl were having a conversation before Amora came in and the conversation came to a close once Scotty saw her best friend enter the room. The two of them rushed to greet each other. "I missed you, bitch!" Scotty cheered as they rocked back and forth while hugging.