xiv. episode ten.

— AMORA.

* this chapter might be the longest one yet! stay tuned.

AS ALWAYS, SECURITY INTERVENED BEFORE AMORA COULD REACH KALA.

"Y'all let this bitch run up on me when I got my fucking back turned!" Amora screamed while trying to get through the front door.

The rest of the Baddies watched from the stairs as Kala and Amora tussled with Security, trying to reach each other. "This is just too much," Natalie said stressfully as she watched from the top of the staircase.

INTV: NATALIE: "Kala made it very clear that she was done with the issue, so we figured it was a good idea to bring her back. She was lying, and it makes me look messy, but I wasn't being messy in this situation."

Production started to clean up the area that now had bits of glass surrounding it. Amora had a cut on her leg from slipping and falling on the glass.

INTV: LO: "It's early as hell and a bunch of shit is starting at the top of the morning. I come out of my room and all I see is Kala and Amora going at it. I'm really just confused because Kala isn't even supposed to be here."

Security got Amora inside while escorting Kala out. After this fight, she was now at her third or fourth altercation in the house.

INTV: AMORA: "If I were Kala, I wouldn't ever think shit was sweet around me again. For you to run up on somebody when they aren't prepared is weak as fuck. I already had the bitch on my hit list for the reunion, but she might have to run me my one round before we get to that point."

After all of the drama that occurred in only 48 hours, it was decided that it'd be a good idea to take all the Baddies out to dinner for the night.

INTV: AMORA: "The shit with Kala left me in a bad mood, but I'm not gonna be the one to fuck up the experience. I'm not gonna be the only Baddie to stay home because of some fuck shit with a bitch that isn't on the show anymore."

Amora rolled up a blunt in one of the empty rooms an hour before they were supposed to leave. To her surprise, Razor came into the room.

INTV: RAZOR: "I decide to check in with Amora just because she's one of the girls I don't really talk to."