x. episode eight, part one.

— AMORA.

"STOP, AMORA!"

The driver of their party bus pulled over when he got word of the altercation going on in the back. Tommie had a tight grip on Amora's hair while Amora used her free arm to punch and swing as much as possible. Security was holding one of her arms back while trying to get her off of Tommie.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? Ain't shit funny right now!" Amora yelled while punching.

INT: AMORA: "I can't even describe how mad I was in that moment. If I'm sitting here after more than like three bitches but they hands on me at one time, what you're not gonna do is laugh at anything. It could've been anybody laughing and I might have reacted in the same way. It's even worse when It's a bitch I don't really fuck with or like."

"What the fuck wrong wit' you, ho?!" Tommie said while still fighting with Amora. She'd been aiming to get Amora's wig off her head and she wasn't able to until the fight was over. Amora's wig slipped off after all of Tommie's effort.

"I'm telling y'all, she's the problem." Amora heard Natalie say.

"Who the fuck you think you is, Tommie?! I bet you won't laugh around me no more, bitch!" Amora yelled across the party bus as she was being pulled off.

Security escorted Amora down the stairs and then to one of Zeus Network's usual black cars. She spent the entire car ride on the phone with her oldest brother from back home. The situation called for her to let her emotions out and to let her tears fly, but she wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they were able to pull that reaction out of her.

"I really don't know how to feel about this shit..." Amora trailed off.

"I'm telling you, you better than that fucking Baddies show. You ain't been in the music industry for a year yet and your shit is close to hitting #1." Her brother told her over the phone.

"I know, I just..."

"Nah, you just nothing. We told you not to go back on that dumbass show. It's not worth your time right now. You hear me?"

"I swear I hear you, I just don't know. I came back on Zeus because I was grateful that they gave me the platform I got. They're the reason for all of my successes in the industry. I been talking to Production about how I don't wanna come back for season four and they keep telling me they want me just one last time. I don't wanna get stuck doing this shit, Ty." She complained to her brother.

"Then don't get stuck doing it. Come home right now."

Amora nodded and eventually hung up on her brother. She watched the road on the way to the Baddies house. When she finally got there, a few Producers were waiting for her at the front of the house. She crossed her arms as she walked up to them.

"We wanna start by asking you, are you okay?" A producer she knew very well asked her.

Amora looked around before answering. "I'm fine with fighting the girls in this house, I expected that shit. What I don't expect is for Zeus and their Security as a whole to let some bitches run up on me. I can always hold my own but this shit would have never happened if I was out with my team."

"Are you saying you don't wanna continue on Baddies?" Another Producer asked.

"As of right now, I'm fine. I came back here and I'm not gon' just leave. I'm gonna ride this shit til' the wheels fall off." Amora told them.

The Producers looked happy to hear her say that. They looked around at each other with smiles on their faces. "Unfortunately, we don't want any more altercations for the night. We booked you a hotel room for tonight."

"That's fine with me. I need a night to myself right now." Amora agreed.

She held up the deuces sign and then walked back to the black truck that'd take her to her hotel for the night.

— DRACCOSZN SPEAKS !

this is like a month later i think and i had
to get a quick chapter out tonight. anyway,
who do y'all want on the baddies east cast.

i'm also like 52% sure that i'll have amora on
baddies east because baddies west isn't a good
season to end her story on. on the other hand,
i think s4 might be.

i'll be updating my baddies original book and
the bad boys book as soon as i can.