vi. episode five.

— AMORA.

Amora, Chrisean, and Biggie were the first ones to get on the Baddies bus, cheering and celebrating as they saw the inside of the bus for the first time. Amora claimed her bed as the one closest to the driver on the top.

"I fuck wit' it," Amora said as she explored the back of the bus.

INT: AMORA: "I get kind of excited when we first get on the bus. It's been a little while since I've been able to sit down and get drunk because of all the press I've had to do. The bus is nice, the girls are chilling, it's cute."

The girls gathered at the back of the bus in the lounge area to have drinks for the ride to Vegas. All of them with the exception of Rollie who decided to go to bed early. Amora was sitting on the leather couch in between Scotty and Biggie.

"Can we play a game? I've been wanting to play a game all day." Scotty told the rest of the girls.

"We might as well do it." Chrisean shrugged.

"Alright. Never have I ever had a threesome." Razor started it off.

Even though Amora hadn't had a threesome but she still put her finger down and took a shot with the girls that did have threesomes. She was trying to get drunk as quickly as she could.

"Never have I ever had sex on a private jet," Lo asked once she realized she was the next person to go.

Amora realized that she did and put her finger down before taking a shot. Biggie looked to her right, saw that Amora's finger was down, and she started cheering. "We know, Mora!" Biggie started to shake Amora and turn all of the attention on her.

INT: AMORA: "Lo asks who's had sex on a private jet and, yeah, I have, so I put my finger down. All of a sudden, Biggie starts doing the most. She's jumping and damn near making the bus shake. I don't even fuck with the girl like that and we were just going at it yesterday, but for the sake of having a good time on the bus, I let that shit slide. The first time."

"You and Youngboy been fucking in PJs?" Loren asked, getting a laugh out of everyone. Amora just smiled and nodded.

"Never have I ever fucked at church," Scotty asked. No one put their fingers down.

"Never have I ever fucked on a boat." DJ Sky said.

"I've fucked on a boat before!" Biggie shouted out before taking a shot. Amora looked at Biggie through the corner of her eye and chuckled before taking a shot. Razor took a shot as well.