xvii. reunion, part one.

* make sure you've read the 'reunion drama sneak peek' &&

* make sure you've read the 'reunion drama sneak peek' &&. 'pre-reunion interview' chapters so you aren't confused about what goes on here!

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

Amora arrived at the reunion set for the second time, the first time being for the Baddies South reunion. The car door was held open for her as she got out and she was escorted to the dressing room she'd get prepared in.

She arrived on the set with an expensive golden dress on, but Amora wasn't dumb enough to attend the reunion in a tight dress. She brought a blue crop top with a matching pair of leggings and finished it off with blue Dior sneakers.

Once she changed into the proper outfit, Amora started to get her hair and makeup done. She chose not to wear a wig and wore her natural hair out instead, putting it into a tight ponytail. There was no point in here getting a wig installed if it would be pulled off that same day.

Two hours passed and her makeup was finished. Amora made her way back to her trailer and when she got there, she saw DJ Sky and Stunna Girl sitting on the couch in the corner.

"Hey, girls!" Amora greeted them as she came in.

Stunna got up to give Amora a hug while Amora and DJ Sky blew kisses back and forth. Amora wasn't sure how her and DJ Sky were after her online beef with Chrisean, but DJ Sky gave off nothing but good energy.

"What y'all in here talking 'bout?" Amora asked as she took a seat in between the two girls.

"Nothing... We were just talking about how tonight's gonna go." DJ Sky filled her in.

"Oh, it's up!" Amora laughed.

"You know what my slogan was this whole motherfucking show. Get active, you feel me?" Stunna said with Amora nodding in agreement.

Amora bent over to tie her shoelaces. "I'm ready, shit..."

As the conversation continued, the girls discussed who they were coming for at the reunion. Stunna named Biggie, Rollie, and Tommie. DJ Sky solely named Rollie while Amora named Scotty, Kala, Natalie, Rollie, and Tommie.

"You might as well come out swinging on the whole stage!" DJ Sky joked with Amora.

"Mhm! It's just like last time. I came into the Baddies South reunion ready for Jela, Rollie, Slim, Natalie, and Persuasion. The only difference is that I came in with Scotty last time."

Stunna shook her head at Amora's mention of Scotty. Amora and Stunna had a FaceTime call where she filled her in on what fully happened the night Amora and Scotty started beefing. Stunna didn't cut Scotty off, but she did keep her distance. She also posted a tweet saying 'the closest ones to you be the ones with secret animosity' in defense of Amora.