xix. baddies east auditions.

# BADDIES EAST AUDITIONS CAST . . .

amora ellis ( special guest )chauncey daniels ( amora's boyfriend )chanelle moore ( auditionee )dynasty ( auditionee )nadia ( auditionee )london ( auditionee )cora ( auditionee )savannah lewis ( amora's assistant )

chauncey daniels ( amora's boyfriend )
chanelle moore ( auditionee )
dynasty ( auditionee )
nadia ( auditionee )
london ( auditionee )
cora ( auditionee )
savannah lewis ( amora's assistant )

JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER FILMING THE BADDIES WEST REUNION, AMORA HEADED TO WASHINGTON, D.C. FOR THE BADDIES EAST AUDITIONS.

Amora was the final guest to arrive on the lot where the auditions would take place. She was originally asked to take the stage with Rubi Rose, Natalie Nunn, Tokyo Toni, and Chrisean Rock, but that idea was scrapped.

Lemuel Plummer, the CEO of Zeus Network, set up a conversation between Natalie and Amora over the phone right before the auditions. They both agreed to be cordial to avoid a fight between them. Amora noticed that Lemuel intentionally didn't set up a conversation between her and Scotty, Rollie, or Chrisean. It was as if Production didn't care if their drama was piqued again.

With Chrisean being pregnant, Amora wasn't willing to fight her, but she had a feeling that they'd have words.

The area went from moderately silent to an uproar of cheers once Amora took a step out of the black truck and the auditionees got a good look at who was arriving.

"You look good, Amora!" One girl screamed.

Amora flashed a smile and blew a kiss before waving at all of the girls in the large crowd. She reached back into the black truck, pulling out a pink backpack full of one-hundred-dollar bills. A few of the girls started to twerk as she made it rain on the crowd.

As she made it rain, Amora's plus ones followed her out of the black truck. Chauncey Daniels, her boyfriend of five months, and her assistant who sometimes doubled as her stylist.

Chauncey and Amora decided to go public with their relationship after a few months of being together. He had a large following from his rap career which made it hard to hide their relationship from fans.

The two of them met through a mutual friend who was on the first season of Baddies, Seven. Once the news of Amora and Youngboy breaking up got to her, Seven set them up by giving Chauncey her number for him to reach out. They went on their first date the following week.

Amora's boyfriend took her hand as they made their way into the building.

"You got some advice, Amora?!" An auditionee asked optimistically.