xiii. episode nine.

— AMORA.

THE TRIP ON THE PRIVATE JET WAS LONG AND DRAWN OUT.

Amora was stuffed between Scotty and Lo in the seating area of the private jet. She scrolled through Twitter trying to entertain herself because hearing Natalie's voice for the entire ride wasn't appealing.

She noticed the tension between Stunna and Razor throughout the ride but she didn't assume that they would be fighting by the end of it. As soon as they were in the landing area, Stunna and Razor were tussling on the private jet.

INTV: AMORA: "It's a surprise to me that these two are going at it. I think it could've all been avoided, but it is what it is."

Amora still had lingering issues with Razor after she feuded with Scotty, but she didn't have anything against her at the moment. On the other hand, she was cool with Stunna.

"This shit is extra ghetto..." Amora trailed off once she noticed Natalie recording the fight.

The fight was broken up eventually and the group was separated once again. Stunna was put in a van by herself while Scotty, Amora, Natalie, Lo, and Razor were sitting in another van as Razor went off.

Amora took the seat farthest from Razor to avoid hearing her yell for the entire ride.

"She's a lame! She's a lame!" Razor screamed.

Her screaming went on for the whole ride as Amora guessed. Eventually, Natalie moved her seat which meant Scotty was sitting directly across from Razor.

"Scotty, Ion' even want you sitting next to me, so can you..." Razor spoke up, motioning between Natalie and Scotty so they could switch seats. Natalie then told Scotty to switch seats with Security who was sitting next to Amora.

"Girl..." Amora rolled her eyes while pulling out her AirPods.

The van pulled up to the house in Arizona and Amora was ready to find her room so she could go to sleep.

INTV: AMORA: "I thought I could go off when I'm drunk but Razor really has a mouth on her... If that's how I be looking, I'm never getting drunk again."

Amora walked straight into the house and found her room upstairs, one of the bigger rooms. "They knew." She said to herself.

Scotty came into her room a few minutes later.