xv. episode eleven.

— AMORA.

NATALIE'S MOMENT OF ANGER RESULTED IN HER ATTACKING AMORA.

They had already gone one round which left Natalie, the executive producer, with a bloody lip and a purple mark beneath her eye.

INTV: NATALIE: "Scotty gets off of the bus and I just attack. It didn't matter whoever it was that got off, I was gonna swing. It just so happens that Amora gets off right behind her and swings on me. She caught me off guard. [Footage plays of Amora and Natalie's first round]."

The two Baddies only managed to land one hit on each other when the second round happened. Security stepped in to stop the fight quickly.

"Nah! This has been your fucking friend for how long? I been friends with her for a couple months now and I wouldn't do no shit like that to her! You're weird, my nigga. You're really fucking weird." Amora argued with Natalie as she was pulled away.

"I don't give a fuck!" Natalie screamed back at her.

Amora started to walk away so she could let off some steam, but she stopped completely once she heard Natalie's next words.

"You were so quick to defend a bitch that talks shit about you behind your back! You can ask Rollie, you can ask Biggie, you can ask Tommie, and you can ask Lo! They all heard the shit she said about you!" Natalie dropped a bomb.

Amora brushed her off and kept walking down the trail, but Natalie's words stuck with her.

INTV: AMORA: "When me and Scotty first got cool, it was clear to me that her and Natalie were friends. I told her I didn't have a problem with that at all. I can't control who she's cool with, I just didn't want her talking shit about me with Natalie."

Security led Amora off of the trail and into the new house. They didn't let her onto the bus so she could confront Scotty about what Natalie exposed and they wouldn't let her out of her room once she was inside.

INTV: CAT: "There's a lot going on in the Baddies house right now. Chrisean just snapped Natalie, Scotty gets on the bus with scratch all over her face, and now Amora's nowhere to be found."

She sat in the room waiting for Production to tell Security to let her out of the room. Amora could hear Natalie screaming at Chrisean in the downstairs living room.