ii. episode two.

— AMORA.

Amora pulled up to the hotel some of the girls were staying in, in one of Zeus Network's black trucks. The promo shoot was a waste of time for everyone and Amora had to get prepared. She was getting ran up on by a girl she didn't know at all one second, and in an argument with another girl the next second.

She walked up to the sprinter dressed in a black and white tracksuit and sneakers. Her original look for their first day was different, but she had to come prepared.

When she finally got on, the girls had mixed reactions to seeing her.

"She's finally here!" She heard someone say as she sat down in the closest seat to her. All of the other seats were taken and she took a seat toward the front of the bus.

"Wassup y'all," Amora said.

Amora took a look around the sprinter and saw all of the girls except for two, Chrisean and Tommie.

"Alright, it's time to go! First stop on our tour." Natalie cheered. The sprinter pulled off from the hotel lobby's parking lot and they headed towards their new home for the first day.

INT: AMORA: "When I get on the sprinter, I can feel the energy. This definitely ain't gonna be no kumbaya shit."

"I hope it's enough beds and bedrooms this season."

"They tried to put me in a room smaller than the fucking closets on the first day last time. That's not happening this season." Amora chimed in. Rollie, although they were at odds, agreed.

She noticed that Scotty had taken a seat at the back with Natalie. Kala was a seat up from her. As soon as she looked at Kala, Kala's eyes were already on her.

"The fuck is you looking at?" Amora bucked at the girl.

"Don't start. We just got on the bus." Biggie attempted to calm the situation down before things could escalate.

"What the fuck you mean don't start? She's staring my dead in my damn face." Amora rolled her eyes. She turned her back to the girls behind her, facing the front of the bus.

Biggie said something in Spanish that Amora didn't catch. She brushed her gesture off and pulled out her phone. "Chrisean's not here." Natalie tried to move on to another topic.

"It's just that I got rushed, you know what I'm saying? I got rushed to be ready so we all working." Lo added in, not letting Natalie finish the point she was trying to make.

"She got a lot of different projects she's working on." Biggie tried to defend Chrisean.

"We all left work, shit, we all left work," Razor added.