xvi. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.

INTERVIEW . . .

INTERVIEWER: "In the building, we've got a long-awaited guest, Amora Ellis! The last time we had this rising star on our podcast was right before Baddies West began filming. A couple of months and an album later, here we are, right before the Baddies West reunion! How are you feeling today, Amora?"

AMORA: "Glad to be here, boo! Doing these interviews with you is like a staple in my career at this point."

INTERVIEWER: "Let's get into a couple of questions. Before we dive into Baddies West, I wanna talk about your album 'Suga'. This album features Nicki Minaj, Kehlani, and a few other artists. You've worked with Nicki Minaj before, but how was it collaborating with Kehlani for the first time?"

AMORA: "Kehlani was really sweet when we first met! I met her at a party that Zeus put together. Even with her being a singer and me being a rapper, we worked well together while making 'Hit My Phone'."

INTERVIEWER: "Good to know! Now, your situation with NBA Youngboy was a big topic on Twitter a few months back! Fans were confused about whether or not you were still together. What's your current relationship status?"

AMORA: "[she pauses before answering.] I am currently dealing with someone, it's just not Youngboy. We had issues that weren't worth the stress for me."

INTERVIEWER: "So who are you dealing with right now?"

AMORA: "That'll stay between me and him [blows a kiss to the camera]."

INTERVIEWER: "Well, let's get into the questions fans have asked. This Baddies season was a wild one. From the first day and onwards, you were tussling. Which Baddie do you think put up the biggest fight?"

AMORA: "The biggest fight? Rollie. [starts laughing] I'm just playing. But for real, Rollie is a bigger girl so she's harder to handle. Even then, she's never gotten the best of me and never will. She'll go on the internet and say she won, of course, but the footage is always gonna come out."

INTERVIEWER: "Who would you like to see on the next season of Baddies?"

AMORA: "I want them to bring back Seven! Me and Seven are good friends, you'd know that if you watched Baddies South. I would love to be on a season with her."

INTERVIEWER: "Oh, shit... Okay, I wanna address something called the fallout trend. The fans noticed that a lot of the girls on this show tend to fall out. It's happened to you twice now. Once with Jela and once with Scotty. How do you currently feel about Jela?"

AMORA: "Me and Jela just don't get along. It's to the point where I can't stand being in the same room as her and it's crazy because I fucked with her on her season of Bad Girls Club. She knows and I know that it's up whenever we see each other."

INTERVIEWER: "There were twelve Baddies on this season other than yourself, let's go down the line and see how you feel about the girls."

AMORA: "Of course."

INTERVIEWER: "Which Baddies are you cool with?"

AMORA: "Cool with? Stunna of course. Me and Lo have gone out together a few times. I'm good with DJ Sky, Biggie, Cat, and Razor too."

INTERVIEWER: "What about Chrisean? You didn't name her."

AMORA: "I wish her good luck with her pregnancy, it's just that we aren't on good terms right now. Something happened with Blueface and Youngboy while I was still with Youngboy and Chrisean felt like she had to defend him so she started talking all kinds of shit about me. I don't want anything to do with the bitch anymore, honestly."

INTERVIEWER: "Speaking of talking shit, we have to get into you and Scotty's beef."

AMORA: "[she looks off to the side and shakes her head] Ah, shit, I knew it was coming."

INTERVIEWER: "You and Scotty were good friends for a while before Natalie dropped the bomb about her talking shit about you. When the clips came out, the fans started to bash Scotty. Where do y'all stand now?"

AMORA: "I don't even like talking about the shit. There's nothing left to say at this point when it comes to her. I never thought about going behind her back and saying anything about her when we were cool. This weird ass bitch went on Instagram live with Kala a couple days ago to talk shit. The bitch we both fought! She's weird as fuck and it's no coming back from that."

INTERVIEWER: "So it's safe to say that both Scotty and Kala are on your hit list for the reunion?"

AMORA: "I'll fight them bitches at the same time if I have to."

INTERVIEWER: "I'm sure you will. I can't wait to watch it once the Baddies West reunion airs. Thank you for joining me!"

AMORA: "Thank you for having me, my love."

SOCIAL MEDIA . . . 

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC ― 'baddies west' cast members, kala and scotty, recently went on live and shared their thoughts on fellow cast member, amora.

FOOTAGE:

"Amora bringing our beef online wasn't necessary. I know I said what I said on the show, but we could've talked it out on private messages. She's just a weird ass bitch." Scotty told Kala.

. . .

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC ― amora goes live, seeming responding to scotty.

FOOTAGE:

"It's crazy how easily you can tell if a bitch been plotting or not. How are you sitting on live with a girl who we was fucking up together? This shit getting weird, man." Amora ranted to her live viewers.

. . .

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC ― after tommie left laughing emojis on a post shading amora, amora posts a screenshot of tommie after her boxing match with natalie.

. . .

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC ― stunna girl shares a picture of her and amora wearing bandanas, seemingly prepared for the reunion which is filming tonight.