xi. episode eight, part two.

— AMORA.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

Amora was in a car pulling up to the Baddies house when she saw a bunch of commotion going on in front of the house. Even with all of the Security in the middle of the drama, Amora was able to spot the two girls involved in the fight.

INT: AMORA: "I'm pulling up to the house after spending a night away and I come back to Biggie and Stunna fighting outside! [she starts to laugh] I missed most of it but it looked like Stunna was tagging Biggie."

She got out of the car and walked over to make sure Stunna was good.

INT: AMORA: "I actually rock with Stunna, she's one of the only bitches I can have fun with on this show."

Amora helped Stunna fix her hair in the middle of her argument with Biggie. Out of the corner of Amora's eye, she saw Natalie and Tommie walk out of the house. Tommie's eyes fell on Amora while Natalie immediately tried to solve their issue.

"You handled your problem, now I'm gon' handle mines," Tommie told Biggie.

Tommie quickly handed her glasses to Natalie, made her way down the stairs, and attempted to run up on Amora. Security caught her immediately.

"You look stupid, bitch." Amora said with a laugh.

"And you looked stupid last night! Bitches was coming at you left and right and you was stuck!" Tommie yelled. Her words triggered Amora. She reached over Security to try and hit Tommie, landing the punch directly on her chest.

"I had a couple bitches on me and handled my shit! You had just me and you was getting your ass beat! You got me fucked up." Amora argued with Tommie.

Two arguments were going on at one time. Biggie and Stunna were fighting with each other while Tommie and Amora tried to pass Security and get to each other.

In the middle of trying to get past Security, Amora stopped in her tracks.

"This shit is really not fucking worth it! How many bitches am I gonna have to fight?! This shit is blowing the fuck outta me. I could be in Chicago performing for my real fans back home." Amora felt her anger build as she pulled away from Security.

INT: AMORA: "Draining. That's the word that comes to mind when I try to describe this show."

"Get the fuck back!" Amora screamed, pushing away a cameraman.

"Whoa!" A member of Production exclaimed, surprised by her outburst.

"Listen, you need to calm down!" Another member of Production said to Amora.

Amora started to chill out as Production consoled her until she heard Biggie say something from the porch. "What the fuck is she turning up for?" Biggie asked Natalie.

"Because I AM! What the fuck are you gonna do?" Amora directed her energy to Biggie.

Amora was pulled away by Production to enter the house through the back entrance. As soon as she came in, she saw Scotty. Scotty was excited to see her and Amora was still trying to calm down so she couldn't feel much excitement in the moment.

"Moraaa, it feels like you've been gone forever!" Scotty cheered as she pulled Amora into a hug. She noticed that Amora was upset so she rubbed up and down her back in an attempt to calm her down.

"What happened?" DJ Sky asked as she walked up to both of them. She immediately comforted Amora.

"She got into it with Tommie again," Scotty told her.

Amora needed a few seconds to vent away from the cameras so she pulled Scotty up to their room and went to slam the door behind them once they were inside. Production tried to follow them into the room and Amora wasn't having it at all.

"Just give a bitch two seconds to talk to her best friend. Is that okay with y'all?" Amora asked in a fake tone of voice. "The fuck?" She said before slamming the door.

After much-needed alone time with Scotty, Amora went to bed. The next day was moving day for the Baddies. They were finally going on a road trip to a different city. Amora joined Natalie, Razor, Scotty, and Stunna Girl on the private jet, Amora's third trip on a PJ.

And all hell broke loose.

— DRACCOSZN SPEAKS !

listen, listen, listen, i didn't want this
to be too long because this was a
two-parter. the next chapter will be
around 3000 words for the mess that
takes place. fights on top of fights.

i got into nowthatstv & bitchh the
academy is my shitt! i love naj, moni
& lacey bad. hoodbaby cool fr but
she let kash & jess do her head in..

i also feel like kash ain't do et that
bad but oh well! i cant wait for part
two of the reunion.

i also wanna add one more thing!
for some reason, i always mistake
amora's hometown and say houston
because that's where megan is from.
amora's character is from chicago so
if i've ever said houston, please disregard
that. i'm just kind of noticing it.

anyway, thanks for reading!