Chapter Thirteen: In His Bed

Theo's Perspective

I woke up to the blaring sound of a rap song playing - wait. A rap song? I don't have a rap song as my alarm! I rubbed my eyes in confusion, and the room I was in was definitely not mine.. But it seemed familiar. It had rock bands on the walls, and a big flat-screen television in front of me.. 

And Blake Brooks holding onto me!?

His arm was loosely hanging on to my waist, and his hair was messy, and all over his forehead. I had to get out of there! No way this was happening! I tried shooting out of his bed, but his grip got tighter. This was so weird!

I tried ripping his hand off my hip, but he let out an almost inaudible whisper, "No.. Few more minutes." This was getting out of hand. I didn't know what to do, so I thought of the only thing. Slapping him. I whipped my head to his face, my hand inches away from him.. But instead of wanting to slap him, I wanted to..

No. But still, he looked better while he was sleeping. No devilish smirks, insults, or cockiness, he was just sleeping. I stared at him, and didn't even notice that my face had gone red from just looking at him. God, he looked perfect. His eyelashes were long - not as long as mine - and his jawline looked like it could cut me..

Snap out of it, Theo! Bad Theo, bad! Without a second thought, I closed my eyes, and slapped Blake as hard as I could! My palm collided with his face, and he finally woke up,"What the fuck.." He muttered under his breath. He rubbed his eyes, and then looked around. He finally saw me, still in his arms, and scrunched up his face. "Why the hell are you here.. And also, that was such a weak bitch-slap." He said in disgust.

Okay, maybe I wasn't the strongest, but at least I had woken him up. Suddenly, it seemed like a lightswitch went off in his head and he looked up at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. "Oh fuck. You were here last night and you fell asleep on my shoulder." Did I really? Well, that doesn't matter, as long as I get to school before I'm late.

I couldn't believe that he used alarms though! He's late to class everyday! Well, either way, I'm thankful. "Likely story. There's no way in hell that I would've willingly fallen asleep on your shoulder." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Believe it or not, you did. Anyway, do you need clothes? You're wearing what you wore yesterday." He let go of me, and stood up to go to this closet. I stared at him, "Yeah. But something you've never worn to school before! I don't want people making fun of me for wearing your clothes." I said in annoyance.

"If anything, people are gonna be making fun of me for even letting you borrow them." He sneered. I ignored Blake's comment and watched as he searched through his dressers. "Here, these are some jeans from when I was in junior high, and a sweater since you like 'em so much." The audacity! "Clothes from when you were in middle school?! You're a senior now!" Was he indirectly insulting me?

"Stop being dramatic. It's the best I can do unless you wanna wear my varsity jacket to school." That got me to shut up. He threw a pair of straight-legged jeans and a sweater at me, and I examined them. They seemed like my size (which I didn't want to admit because he said they were his middle school clothes). After observing the clothes he gave me, I looked up, ready to ask him where his bathroom was, but I saw the thing that I least expected.

Blake was shirtless! I know I should've covered my eyes, but he looked too mesmerizing to look away from. He had the body of a Greek god - he was tone, and fit, with a six-pack that was so evidently carved on his body. "Holy.." I muttered, without even realizing it. This mistake of mine seemed to catch Blake's attention, and he whipped his head to look at me. He winked cockily, and said, "You like the view? Pictures last longer if you want to set me as your homescreen."

"Ew! Gross! No way!" I called out. I covered my eyes with my hands, "Where's your restroom? I need to change." He chuckled, "Why not change here?" He said in a deep voice. "You're crazy." I muttered quietly. I walked out of his room with the clothes, and went to the restroom that he told me to go to yesterday night.

The clothes fit surprisingly well, and looked like something I would've worn. Not long after, I heard a knock on my door. "Um.. Someone's in here." I said nervously. "It's just me. My brother's using the other restroom, and my mom is using the other one, so this is the last option I have left. I need to brush my teeth." Oh right! I forgot to brush mine too.

I unlocked the door and he came in. He opened the medicine cabinet, where he grabbed his toothbrush, and one in a package. He handed me the unopened one, and we silently got ready for school. After he spat out his mouth-wash, he turned to me and said, "Do the clothes fit you?" I spat out my cup of water into the sink, "Yeah."

"Come on, you have to go." Blake shook my shoulders from behind. I groaned, clearly annoyed. "Why do you want me to come so bad?" I shot back, turning in my seat to look at him standing behind me. "Because I need motivational support." He smiled, grabbing a chair to sit down next to me. "You have plenty of cheerleaders to give you that." I muttered, my eyes still focused on my book.

"But I only want it from you," He winked flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes, and hid the blush that crept onto my face with my book. Blake took it out of my hand, and slammed it shut. "Fine. I'll go to your stupid football game. But I can't promise I'll be there holding a big sign that says 'Go Blake'." I said, rolling my eyes sarcastically. "Works for me. Although, the sign would've been a pretty nice bonus."

I muttered a small, "Whatever.." and continued to read. School had just ended, and Blake wanted to come to me to remind me to come to his football game that was happening tonight. I originally had no intentions of going, but if it'll make him shut up, then fine. "Dude! Coach Phil was looking for you! We gotta' practice for the game. The fuck are you doing? Let's go!" Cody said abruptly, creeping up from behind me.

"Oh shit! Right." He stood up from his chair, and followed Cody. When he passed by me, he whispered in my ear huskily, "I better see you there." And I would be lying if I said it didn't send shivers down my spine. I bit my lip, and turned around to see him laughing with Cody as the two walked out of the library.

I guess that was my cue to go home and finish my homework, since I wouldn't have time to do it tonight. I wonder how I was going to resist Blake tonight, when he would be on the field.. And when he would take off his helmet to reveal disheveled hair, and a sexy face full of determination..

Fine. I'll go. But I'll pay attention to the game, and definitely not Blake.