Chapter Thirty: Uninvited Guest

Blake's Perspective

On the drive home I thought I could use the project as an excuse to go to Theo's house and see him. I went to pick up two coffees for us before arriving and climbing up his tree with one hand. If it weren't for my athletic abilities I wouldn't have gotten up at all and would've instead spilled both drinks onto his tree and the side of his house. I banged on his window a few times and peered inside to avoid the glare shining on the glass.

When I shielded my eyes from the sun, I caught Theo with.. Molly and Gina? He had them come over without asking me too? I clenched my teeth at the sight and angrily banged on the window a few more times like crazy before they all turned around. Theo stood up and lifted the glass to face me. I smiled and held the cup holder with the two coffees in it. "I got one for you and me. I didn't know that they'd be here.." I stared daggers at the girls who sat with their backs turned from me and giggling about something.

Theo grabbed his drink in silence and took a sip. "No 'thank you'?" I teased and jokingly puckered up. "The least you're getting is a thanks. Thanks." Theo headed back to the girls and left the window open, to which I allowed myself to hop in. He sat criss-crossed with his laptop in front of him, and started typing. Molly and Gina stopped their laughter and looked at me.

"I wasn't expecting you here." She said without the kindness she gave me when she introduced herself. "I didn't know you two were coming either. This was actually supposed to be for Theo and I." I motioned, referring to the room. "Mr. Terrance said I could use some help from him and you girls look perfectly fine on your own to me."

Theo scoffed next to me. "That's funny, I don't remember establishing that my room was only for the both of us." He gave me a look that told me to stop, but why should I? "We didn't say that, but it should be only for us.." I rolled my eyes and drank more of my coffee. I was gonna need caffeine if I was going to hang around these annoying ass girls.

"Theo, do you mind if we get some water?" Molly asked, standing up. "Not at all," Theo politely answered, and Gina followed Molly downstairs, closing his door behind them. I wanted to use every chance I got to get closer to him and talk with him more. When I heard their footsteps go downstairs I felt that it was time to make a move. I scooted towards Theo and put my arm around him.

"What're you typing there?" I leaned in, pretending to try and get a better look at what he was doing, when my intentions were to really get my face, or my body, anywhere near his. I lowered my hand down his spine and rested it on the back of his waist, dangerously close to his ass.

My gaze diverted from his laptop to his face, and I could see the clear flush of pink dusted on his cheeks. Noticing this, I used my free hand to lift his chin towards me. "At least look at me a little nicer when we're alone." I smirked and leaned in, just before our lips touched. "You can't be that mad at me Theo.." I whispered.

"What are you doing?" Theo pushed off me again, but I could see the redness of his face glow furiously as he turned away. Deny, deny, deny. I huffed at one of my attempts yet again, but reminded myself that every effort is one step closer to winning him back.

I slammed Theo's laptop shut and took it from him. Without letting him say another word, I pushed him onto his back and towered over him. Theo lay under me and looked into my eyes. He was more red than before, but he didn't fight my attempt. I smiled back at him with triumph. "Do you give up now?"

Suddenly, Theo's face scrunched up and he kicked me in the abs while I was off-guard. His kick was hard but I could handle it, and I loved him, so it was okay.

Theo's Perspective

I had enough of Blake nagging me. I was so mad at him and I thought he'd take a hint and lay off. It's like every chance he got he wanted to be next to me and flirt even though I don't give in to him. His desperate efforts at school were.. unexpected, to say the least, but I didn't let it get in the way of my assignment. I obviously didn't invite Blake to my house to work on the project because of how weird he was acting, but of course, he climbed up my tree and his knocks got annoying quickly.