Vol 1. Chapter 5: or not...

A/N: This will be a slight violent chapter. I don't recommend skipping it, since it's necessary for the Plot, though. Just a small note beforehand.

[Words: 4643]

--

[Kurushima Pov]

[2nd April]

Bullying in the broad daylight, huh? Is it fine for them to bully someone here? I mean, it's on the way to the Library, isn't it? Many student's head out to the library, so why bully someone in such a public place, where some might come across?

But I didn't notice anything like a library here on my way, and I heard it's quite large and huge, so I looked foremost on my phone, until I noticed it...

I took a couple of wrong turns on my way to the Library. I mean, I didn't use the phone to arrive there, as it had a Map of the Entire School Campus, but rather relied on my memory. It seems like my luck is quite great, isn't it? Encountering such an advantageous situation, despite the fact that my sense of direction is kind of messed up.

But my always called "Bad Luck" can also lead me in these kind of situations, huh? Well, I decided it now. I'll expel these 3 Bullies. Tare definitely not first year students, so they're either way, sophomores or seniors.

I took my phone out and approached their group. I filmed them for the next whole minute, until someone from them recognized, a person was standing. 

At that moment, I hadn't my phone out anymore, so they weren't in charge of knowledge that I had filmed them.

"What are you looking at? Move away, we are busy," one of the three people present said, who was most likely the leader.

"Didn't you hear me? I said that you should move away somewhere else," he exclaimed, infuriated by the fact that I was still standing there.

"That's a freshman, Bro. If not, I would have recognized such a pretty face either in our year or that from one below us," the other person, his companion said.

"A freshman, huh? I do remember the rule that was applied to us, but if nobody sees us here, then isn't this simply a given chance? Nobody will know what happened here," the leader expressed, confirming a few of the suspicions I had.

Then those are seniors, huh? I'm quite lucky, it seems. They should have a decent amount of Points, especially since they're bullies. 

I think, I'll test this method out. Besides, they'll be great punching bags to release some of my stress and anger that has been gathered up on me since yesterday, when I saw Chairman Sakayanagi and that little daughter of his.

I slightly looked once again at my surroundings, seeing no cameras present. As long as there is not any evidence, they can bully someone whenever they like, huh? And the school won't do anything, huh?

Once again, I gained some kind of valuable information from this school. But even having me, a witness walk away, that must mean, they're confident that the person whom they bully might say it was a fight among "Friends," or something like that, perhaps. 

If that's so, the bullied person might be their classmate, then? If I'm right with everything, the reason he lets it happen is because he and his class will also be affected. 

So that's why they would let me walk away, since my testimony wouldn't do anything, would it? This school is certainly a bit different than I expected, honestly. But it's because it has unlike any other high school, special regulations and rules, though.