Vol 1. Chapter 7: SS: Kurushima Kaoru - Revenge

[3rd April, Dormitories]

[Kurushima Pov]

Under normal circumstances, I would debate whether expelling someone is wrong or not. However, I no longer care about that issue. Expelling someone has and will become just another routine.

Because Plan A, getting an effective Poison won't be realizable, I'll have to rely myself on Plan B, causing mass-expulsions of the school, in hope of getting the information through that.

My entire life resolves around this one goal, my revenge, so I'll have to do it. Those three, they were just tests of mine, regarding the Record Entry method.

Whether they bullied someone couldn't bother me less.

You might say I'm a cruel person, but I'm fine with that. 

Ever since that day, Kurushima Kaoru was by long gone... 

I'm just a shell of my former self, who lives for his revenge. 

It was everything I had, and it'll be everything, sooner or later, once Aoki, leaves me, too. 

The only bond I have remaining in this world, is getting weaker and weaker, as he grows older.

In the end, once that happens, my future actions will be bound by nothing anymore. 

Morality? 

Ethics?

I couldn't care less about it...

There's nothing in this world, that'll prevent me of doing it, then. 

Aoki... 

Revenge...

It's the only thing I have...

I don't need friends, nor do I pursue happiness, by falling in love...

But you always wanted me to enjoy the thing we call 'life'. 

Although it was nothing more than hellish hole, until now, for me, at least. 

Ordinary things like smiling...

Something like that, it's simply not possible for me...

I'm forcing myself now to do these kinds of things...

Hahaha...

I guess, I'm not doing everything forcefully...

The time I teased Horikita, out of unnecessarily reasons...

Why did I do that?

Or why did I tease Ayanokoji?

I guess, it's because I feel a slight hint of amusement from it...

It's surprising, but even I, have such a thing, I guess...

Hiding my pain, by feeling enjoyment of teasing other's, that is...

What a surprise...

I still have this side of me, do I not? 

I'm not sure how to feel about this, in particular... 

But I suppose, not everything died, at that time...

Soon, it'll, however...

Once I confront Chairman Sakayanagi, the last straw of humanity inside me, will be gone... 

Under any circumstances, I won't let anyone get in my way. 

If there's someone who tries to interfere with my plans, of mass-expelling other's, I'll have to expel them, too. 

For now, I'll gain enough influence, gain secrets from other's, and make myself become the Student Council President, at October... 

And then, I'll expel many of the Third-Years.

I already expelled 3 of them, now, so I'll have to do more, huh?

Ruining innocent people's futures, it really feels strange. They didn't do anything, after all. 

But I'll have to get that information out of him, no matter what. 

When should I start my plans?

August?

September?

Aoki...

You want me to stay here, actually, for the 3 years...

So I suppose, I'll honor your wish partially, and stay at least a couple of months here, and only gain influence, secrets, and blackmail material of others, while dealing with them, slightly later.

Around that time, I'll make myself become the Student Council President, and then... I can begin with the mass-expulsions...

Just like me...

You also want to honor your family's legacy, isn't that right, Chairman Sakayanagi?

For you to fail, what'd it mean?

I wouldn't let it happen at any costs, so you must be the same, after all, aren't you?

When the foundation of this school is crushed, and might be in the process of dissolving, I can lend you my hand, in return, for that specific information...

I'll let the couple of articles I prepared in advance spread among the public, to see whether this school is worth of continuing financing, or not?

Manipulating their opinion, it should be quite easy...

Chairman Sakayanagi...

I don't mind being the bad guy...

My life, has no other meaning, aside from revenge... 

But I'll make sure to turn your life into a living hell...

Enjoy the last couple of months of your life in peace, before the calamity arrives...

Old man...

-- 

A/N: And this concludes the SS chapter.

How did you find the chapter? Please let me know. 

Please leave a comment or vote there. It'd be appreciated!