Vol 1. Chapter 15: Kushida's True Personality

[Kurushima Pov] 

[6th May, Outside]

I was casually walking away from the study group, which I manage since a few days. And honestly, I'm not sure what to say.

Even after thoroughly explaining how to solve the multitude of problems, only thirty percent of the study group understood it. I mean, for some it might be a progress, but not for me.

I didn't want to waste my time too much with relatively insightful and easy tasks, but whatever, I'll continue tutoring them.

How bothersome.

Unmotivated and desperately I walked at evening in the school grounds. But suddenly I heard some noises thirty meters ahead of me.

"Ah, she's the worst! She's just the worst, the worst, the worst! Horikita, you're so annoying! You're so damn annoying!"

"I swear, I hate you, hate you, hate you! Just die, Horikita!"

Wow, it's scary how I hit the bull's-eye again. 

I confirmed it, when she tagged along the boys of questioning me, when I revealed my Private Points "accidentally", but I didn't know it was that bad with her. 

Immediately, I hid behind a tree. 

The distance between her and me is now about twenty meters. I looked at her in some akin of surprise, as I didn't thought it would be that bad with her.

I took my phone out of my pocket, and filmed the scenery in front of me. However, in all sudden I heard the sound of an phone.

Was it mine? 

No, it's not mine. 

The sound is coming from her direction. A few meters behind at most.

Wait, is that Ayanokoji over there? 

Poor guy...

"What?" she exclaimed, due to the sudden sound of the phone. 

"Is someone there?"

"It's me, Ayanokoji," Ayanokoji says, coming down from his hideout, the bush.

"You forgot your cellpho–" just as he wanted to finish his sentence, the phone was gone from his hands.

"Did you hear?" she asked, infuriated by Ayanokoji.

"If I said I didn't, would you believe me?" Ayanokoji asked.

But just as he finished his sentence, Kushida approached him tiptoe to his face, looking at him with cold eyes dead in the eyes.

"If you tell anyone about this, you'll pay."

"How, exactly?"

"I'll tell everyone you tried to rape me."

Pfft.

Did she just say rape?

No, more importantly, do I have that on the recording?

It should be hearable, shouldn't it? I'm not quite sure, as unlike previously she didn't shout loudly.

How bothersome.

But even if I don't have it, I should have with this recording more than enough.

"That would be a false accusation," Ayanokoji exclaimed, his expression not even changing one bit.

"Oh, no, it's not a false charge," she responded, as she takes his...hand and places it on her breast.

"Your fingerprints are right there."