Vol 1. Chapter 9: Swimming

[8th April, Swimming Hall]

[Kurushima Pov]

Upon the arrival at the swimming center, the girls and boys entered their respective cabins. I, alongside Hirata, Ayanokoji-kun, Koenji and the rest of my male classmates, entered the male cabin.

Suddenly, I heard Ike and Yamauchi talking in hushed tones. "Haruki, our plan is in motion. We're going to...hehe...have a recording of...hehehe...Kushida-chan in a swimsuit," Ike whispered.

"Kanji, I'm allowing you to take Kushida. I'm taking...ah...Sakura," Yamauchi responded.

"S-Sakura? Who's that?" Ike asked.

"You don't know? Ike, Ike, Ike. I can't believe it. My friend, what is the most important thing for a male on the female body?"

"Ass," Ike replied without hesitation.

"Uh-huh, wrong. Kanji, man, it's the big tits. The big tits. I can't believe you saying that ass is the first thing. I'm disappointed," Yamauchi chided.

"Haruki, forgive me. I wasn't in my senses. I got seduced by Kushida-chan's...instead of her..." Ike said, but at that point, I didn't listen anymore.

I quickly removed my clothes and changed into my swimwear. However, I couldn't help but notice the attention on me.

"Haruki, look at that," Ike said and gestured towards me.

"A-an e-eight pack," Yamauchi announced in shock.

"Woaahh, for real? Is that even possible?" Sūdo asked in bewilderment. "How much did you train, Kurushima?" Sūdo asked me with expectancy.

"Before entering the school, on a daily basis," I answered truthfully.

"Hahaha, did you think Kurushima-boy is the only one with an eight pack?" Koenji announced.

"Here, be honored that I'm willingly allowing your peasants to look at my perfect body." Koenji exclaimed as he removed his shirt. "Beautiful, right? Hahaha, I'm the epitome of perfection." Koenji said and walked away.

In the meantime, I also finished changing and went to the swimming hall. There, I could only see Koenji swimming.

It seemed like we were the first ones. I sat myself down on the edge of the swimming pool and waited for the rest of the boys to finish changing, whilst I could hear murmurs from the girl's cabin.

I could suddenly see someone approaching me and sitting next to me. It was Ayanokoji-kun.

"Ayanokoji-kun, you're also quite trained. Have you done some training in the past?" I asked him upon surprise.

"No, not that I know of," Ayanokoji-kun answered.

"Ahm...I see," I replied in awkwardness due to Ayanokoji's strange response.

"Woaahh, the girls are coming," Ike shouted and every boy, alongside me, watched as the girls left their cabins.

"Professor," Ike shouted.

"Got it," he replied and took out a camera.

"Professor, Hasabe-san isn't here. What's going on?" Ike cried out.

A few seconds later, she was behind him and took the camera out of his hand. One by one, the girls now entered the swimming hall.

I could hear Ike muttering in self-deprivation, but after that, I didn't listen anymore.

I could see Ayanokoji next to me standing up and walking to the back of the swimming hall. Is there any particular reason as to why he walked away?

As I sat still on the edge of the pool with my legs in the water, I could suddenly feel something soft pressing against my head. Something...very soft.