Vol 1. Chapter 11: Movie

A/N: Might be a bad chapter. If you don't like it, please skip the chapter and read the next one. I'm not sure what I was writing here myself. 

It's a Hiyori Chapter, though, however.

[Words: 5642]

--

[17th April, Outside]

[Kurushima Pov]

It's strange honestly. For a few days, I'm being followed by two people. I haven't had the chance to properly identify them, however, I'm sure they are either from Class C or A.

Ichinose isn't such a person that would do that. After all, she is the definition of a good-hearted person.

The only person who would do that In Class B is

...Kanzaki.

However, he also doesn't have any reason currently.

In that regard, the students are either from Class A or C. In all honesty, even though I'm in the student council, I only memorized individuals who I see as worthy to be memorized by me.

From the sophomores to the seniors to a few first year's. My intuition however tells me that the people are from Class C and the one who tasked them is Ryūen, the newly self-elected leader.

Let's see if the fish takes the bait.

I walked to a secluded area where no surveillance cameras were available. I sat accordingly down on a nearby bench and waited for the next twenty minutes for Ryūen to appear.

However, it does seem like his appearance was just a figment of my imagination.

Just as I wanted to stand up, I heard a loud voice shouting. "You already want to go? Just when the fun begins?"

I looked at the person who exclaimed that and saw Ryūen alongside some of his lackeys appearing in front of me.

One of them was a person with a huge build, comparable to Koenji's. In this school, no, Japan generally, people with black skin color are rare. I believe, he is the only one throughout the whole school if I'm reminiscing myself correctly.

Meanwhile, another one of his lackeys was emitting very much fear in the nearby presence of Ryūen. He seemed to fear Ryūen to a very great extent If I'm seeing it right.

It was a green-haired boy, whose name I don't know. However, it's not like I particularly care about his name. But for this façade of mine, I need to know it. Just like anyone's else this year.

How troublesome.

Last but not least another person who was accompanying him is a girl with short hair and a gradient cerulean hair color. She also isn't emitting fear in presence of Ryūen. How surprising.

"How can I help you, Ryūen-kun?" I asked, trying to conceal my curiosity.

"You already helped me more than enough. I'm here to thank you for that. You spared me quite the trouble searching for specific evidence to prove my theory further."

"Your theory? I don't know what you mean, Ryūen-kun." I responded in a neutral tone. However, I knew what he meant.

Someone from the class either talked my theory to others or they gave it inadvertently price.

"Listen to this," he exclaimed as he played an audio recording from his phone. "Haruki, forgive me that I doubted you." I heard Ike...talking.

So he is referring that they gave the information price. Did they do it deliberately or inadvertently?