First Light

Jessica woke up in Aemond's arms. Her head was on his chest and her fingers had wrapped in his hair, clinging to him. Not unlike how Aemond used to wake up in Jessica's arms years before.

There was a kiss to her forehead. "Mmm. Its still early my love."

Light was already flooding into his chambers.

Jessica lifted her head off his chest. "We should think about rising."

Aemond gave a cursory glance down at her. "And when I'm done relishing in this moment, we will." He guided her head back down onto his chest.
Jessica adjusted back to her original position and nuzzled against Aemond, illiciting a purr from his chest. His fingers snaked in her hair.

"We could go to the Sept now, you and I. Say our vows. And have this done and over with."

Jessica murmured against his chest. "And deny the realm a wedding. That would be the scandal of the century."

Aemond pulled her closer. "I deny Daemon Targaryen the time to scheme. I deny my brother the time to be an idiot."

Jessica lifted her head off Aemond's chest once again. "Now you and I both know that Aegon isn't a threat."

Aemond sighed and shifted Jessica up onto the pillow with him. Aemond's lips immediately found her. "I know that. You know that. He doesn't need to know that."

Jessica sighed and pressed her forehead to his.

There was a smile from Aemond as his fingers brushed the back of her neck. "I'll see to your belongings moved into these rooms today."

"Aemond..." Jessica closed her eyes and bit her lip. "Going against tradition aren't we? There are separate rooms for a reason."

He kept up those hypnotic circles. "I will not be having servants going to fetch you night after night. You'll be sleeping in here. Where I can be with you. You've had those rooms since you were a child. You've outgrown them now."

The one place Daemon couldn't reach her.

"Something's upset you love." Aemond leaned up to get a better look at her.

Jessica smiled and shook her head. "Just lost in thought."

"Mmm." Aemond's lips had no trouble finding hers.

Jessica was watching Aemond dress, pacing the room back and forth.

"I'll need to go wake Aegon. Then I'll meet you and Helaena and Mother to break our fast."

"I'll go wake Aeg. I'm not even finished dressing. Go spend time with your family."

Aemond brought her into his arms and pecked her lips. "He a nightmare to wake up."

"I'm up for the challenge."

Aemond shook his head but smiled. "You just don't want to be alone with Mother."

Jessica gave him one last kiss and then headed off.

Aegon's room was nearly black. He had both the curtains drawn around his window and his bed. Jessica thew the curtains opened first and brightened the room up first. Jessica then went over to the bed and tied each curtain to let in the most light.
Aegon groaned and rolled over.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine."

There was another grunt before snoring could be heard.

Jessica shook her head. She went over and sat on the edge of his bed. She gently moved his hair off his face and kissed his temple.

"Mmm." Aegon's hands went up, attempting to pull her down to him.

"I'm not laying down Aeg."

Another grunt and a tug again.
Jessica sighed and  stood up.
She grabbed the corner and ripped off every one of his blankets.

Aegon sat straight up, startled.
"What the Seven Hells was that for!?"

Jessica smirked. "If you wanted to be babied then I should have let Aemond wake you up."

Aegon looked her up and down the words came out soft, as if he were in utter disbelief. "He really didn't bed you last night?"

"You're brother was ever the gentleman."

"He's going to try and hold out until your wedding night." He shook his head. "My brother's a lot of things but -"

Aegon stopped, his mouth agape. "Who - who did it?"

Jessica narrowed her eyes. "Did what Aeg?"

Aegon rose from the bed, Jessica only now realizing he was completely naked. He pushed down her shoulders.

"Those are bite marks..."

Jessica sighed. Daemon.
"Thigs with Daemon got...passionate last night."

"No." Aegon sneered. "There is passion and there's this. What did Aemond have to say?"

Jessica sighed. "He's silently plotting murders."

Aegon reached up and cupped her cheek.

"You should get dressed."

Aegon smirked. "I should have a kiss first."

Jessica scoffed but smiled. "You're going to have to work harder than that."

"There's that smile." Aegon murmured.

Jessica sighed and stepped back. "Fuck Aegon. Stop that."

"Stop what?" Aegon cocked his head looking genuinely confused.

"Stop making me fall in love with you."

And before Aegon could add anything more Jessica huffed and pulled off the few layers of clothing she was wearing and into Aegon's awaiting arms.