Intro (Important, please read)

Hey guys! So I've currently gotten obsessed with Call Of Duty and I own none of these characters, they are all owned from the game Call Of Duty!

I will be writing about Simon 'Ghost' Riley and you will be a female in this story, if I don't update a lot it's because I'm pretty busy with school. I will try my best to update this story and I am very excited to write about Simon, it may not really sound like him but it's how I see him and I have a few imaginaries for him.

I will try to update at least twice a week, I'll try my best!

If my spelling is off it's because my first language isn't English and I write very fast so there may be typos here and there, I hope you guys will still understand what I tried to write or say.

For anyone who decides to read this story, thank you. I really like to write stories and I will make sure to update at least twice a week. Don't get your hopes up too high though, I may not be able to upload for a few weeks because of school, during summer break I will be able to write a lot more than what I will be able to during school days.

I also won't be naming the chapters anything other than 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ect. I want it to be more of a superise other than giving any hints, which the names of the chapter gives out.

Anyway, no more talking of this. Please enjoy this story!