7.

I see a pair of boots standing in front of me, I slowly look up at the tall figure standing there looking down at me. They're really tall and it's really dark outside so my eyes aren't focusing properly at the figure and I can't seem to be able to recognize who it is until I hear the voice of the person..

I immediately recognize the voice..

Ghost.

What is he doing here? His low and husky british voice speaks calmly to me. He seems so.. Nice.

"What are you doing out here all alone, in the dark?" He somehow sounds concerend but not too concerend about the fact that I am sitting out in the middle of the night, under a tree when it's pitch-black and a bit chilly at night..

"Well, I was bored, and I have nothing to do, so I figured why not sit here when it's peaceful outside?" I chuckle softly hearing how concerend he started getting.

He sighs deeply, just like he usually does. I feel myself slowly liking him even more, I get that feeling of butterflies in my stomach yet again.

He goes to sit next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, although he hesitates at first.

I feel my face getting hotter and redder, but I don't think he can see that due to the darkness we are sitting in. My thoughts slowly go back to when we were on the helicopter earlier and that Ghost actually stood up for me.

I slowly started to speak, hoping he would stay calm and not get upset because I mentioned it. Clearing my throat, I said this --

"Hey, you know when we were sitting in the helicopter earlier and you stood up for me?"

I can hear how he just mumbles a yes, waiting for me to continue speaking..

"Well, why did you stand up for me like that? And what made you so angry about it?"

I know I shouldn't be asking him that, knowing he could get really mad again, which I didn't want him to be.

He just sighs and holds me tighter against him as he starts speaking.

"Well, you see.. (Dhar mann be like) I may be mean or hate you, but I will always have your back, you know? I may seem big and scary at times.. Especially when I'm in a bad mood and get aggressive towards everyone, but what makes me mad is our teammates teasing you about me, I know you probably don't like me either and it may cause even more arguments between us and that's not something I want."

His tone was serious, like really serious.. I let his words sink in before I started speaking again. I have never heard him say that much at once, but some day is finally the day where we all hear someone speak much.

"Well, what do you want then?"

I look at him, barely seeing his mask on his face because of the darkness. I could see his eyes chaning into the from you get when you have a big playful smirk on your face..