2.

I rolled my eyes at what he said as he growled lowly, making me feel the butterflies inside of me again. He glanced over at me annoyed, he let me go from his strong grip with a small push backwards, making me fall to the ground as I quickly got up again and held my gun in the right potition to shoot.

"One down"

I shot a soldier who tried shooting me, as I see Ghost already shot down around 5 soldiers. He really knew what he was doing, he probably tried to impress me but he was the one going to be impressed instead. I sneak up to the enemy soldier, and put my gun in the little gun holder on my back, taking out my combat knife and kill them from behind.

The soldier of the enemy team had another one next to it as blood started pouring out of the dead soldier on the ground, the other solider who was now standing next to me pointed their gun towards me as I made them point the shotgun to themselves right as they pull the trigger.

I see Ghost shocked, not expecting that from someone as 'needy' as me who apperantly needed a man to save me from those dangerous bullets. I smirked at him, making him glance at me angrily. He took out the sniper who almost shot him, but he managed to dodge the bullet and shoot the sniper down.

"Good shot, L.T" I said teasingly, he socked my arm and let out a loud annoyed breath from underneath his balaclava with half a skull face around his eyes. He wore his whole armour, making sure he was secure just in case he got shot and nobody was near him.

"We found Hassan, I repeat. We found Hassan!"

I heard Soap speak through the walkie, I then spoke.

"Alright, we will head your way now. Everyone on our side is down"

The line went quiet as Ghost and I ran back to the helicopter, seeing both Soap and Price holding Hassan tightly secure. We all entered the heli, I still sat next to Ghost. I put my headphones on again, trying to avoid Hassan cussing out loudly.

I see Ghost glaring at me again, but this time with softer eyes and not his annoyed and angry eyes. I look back at him, breaking the eye contact with him as I look back down onto my lap listening to my music trying not to blush.

Am I starting to like Ghost? I can't, I can't get attacthed to him. He's cold, very cold hearted. There is no way he actually would give me a chance in dating him, he probably doesn't know how to keep a relationship going.

"Why are you blushing?"

I heard Soap's scottish voice speak to me, making Hassan calm down and mutter things I couldn't make out what they were.

"I'm not blushing, am I?"

I looked up at Soap, and he's trying not to laugh. What the hell?

"You are as red as an tomato, Y/N."

Price said as Soap started laughing his ass off, he couldn't hold it in anymore. Everyone was now looking at me, I quickly hid my face feeling super embarressed.

"Stop! You guys need to grow the fuck up, don't laugh at me!"

Soap just started laughing out louder, I hear Hassan calling me a red tomato just to tease me and Price was looking at me, he was also laughing.

I feel my face getting hotter, making me look down onto my lap even more. This is so embarressing, my thoughts were racing and I didn't know what to do about it.

"Shut the fuck up, leave her alone"

I hear Ghost defending me, making me calm down. Soap, Hassan and Price went completley silent as someone started talking again,

"what will you do? Are you trying to stand up for your princess here, mate? She doesn't need a man to defend her 'ya know"

The scottish accent, it was Soap. He was now teasing Ghost, my gut feeling told me this won't end well if he continues to tease him. We all know what Ghost is like, you know what he is capable to do.

Ghost stands up, grabbing Soap by the collar of his military vest treathing him.

"I will fuck you up, I will literally beat the shit outta' you, ight? You understand that, yeah?"

I've never seen Ghost so mad before, not even during mine and his little argument. While Ghost and I were arguing earlier, he stayed calm, or at least tried to. Now he couldn't hold his anger in anymore, he was now shouting in Soap's face, making him go real quiet.

"Ghost, calm down!" Price grabbed Ghost's grip that he had on Soap's collar, making him grab Soap's collar in even more anger.

"Woah, Ghost. Please calm down, okay?"

I said as I put my hand on his should from behind, he glared at me angrily slowly calming down. He loosens his grip on Soap, letting go completely as he sits down again.

"Fine, whatever.."