1.

You've been with Task Force 141 for a few years but never really met Ghost, you knew about him being cold and wearing a mask. Never showing his face, you fell for him eventually. Will he like you? Will he be yours? Will you obey him in his needs?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were sent to Iceland, it was your first mission after being cut by one of your soldiers by accident in leg. You were able to walk and run on it just fine now that you've healed.

The cut would leave a small scar and it wasn't that deep, after all.. It was only an accident, the soldier was new and mistook me as one of the soldiers in Iceland .

It was my first time being able to see Ghost while on a misson, and I of course had to sit next to him. I've seen Ghost about maybe once in my life, I had a meeting with Laswell and Shepherd. The ones who joined was Soap, whom I've known for the most of my life. Price was also there, he's one of the captains in the Task Force and I am currently in a relationship with him.

Then there was Gaz who joined, I'm not that close with him but I for sure talk with him as much as I can, he always makes me laugh so much. Then, last but not least we have the one and only Ghost. I was pretty shocked when he first entered the meeting room, he was 6'4 (193cm).

That meeting we had was about when we were trying to find a terrorist named Hassan, I've never seen him but I've heard about him a lot. He was the biggest mission we had at the moment, meaning we had to be ready because he brainwashed Iceland's soldiers to be able to keep him safe.

I boarded the helicopter and since I was sitting next to Ghost, I felt like a smurf. He was so tall and had lots of muscles, he looked strong. "Damn.." I mumbled as I sat next to him, putting my headphones on to listen to some music on the way to Iceland.

I see Price enter the heli as I look over at him, happy. "Hey, bae" Price said as he entered, sitting in front me.

"Hello, Captain."

I looked away from Price, just as he does the same. The whole flight I felt a pair of eyes on me, I looked up to see Ghost glancing down at me.

"Someone seems to like you" Soap said with a playful smirk on his face.

"Shut up, Soap"

I heard the thick, husky british voice say with annoyance as Ghost's eyes quickly swtiched from me to Soap, glaring angirly at him.

I slightly blush, Price looks at me with a smirk as he gives me a note saying 'you like him, don't you?'--

I quickly looked up at Price, shaking my head as I feel embarressed. I put the note in my pocket, hoping Ghost didn't see it.

We shortly after the whole note incident arrived at out destination, I grabbed my gun and held it ready to shoot. Since it was my first time being on a mission with Ghost, I wanted to impress him. Not because I wanted him to like me, but because he was the lieutenant.

"L.T, you take the right turn with Y/N and I will take the left turn with Soap!"

Price was talking into the walkie, as I yet again heard Ghost speak. I wanted to melt, his voice, it was so attractive for no reason..

"Copy that, Captain."

He motioned for me to follow Ghost, I was pretty excited to be having a mission with him. I knew he didn't like me much since he glared at me the whole flight to our current destination. Not glaring in a sort of friendly way but more like 'you're annoying me' type of way.

I really didn't mind, I didn't expect him to like me anyway--

Ghost suddenly pulls me closer to him.

"Watch out!"

I see the bullet dodging my shoulder with barely an inch away, luckily it didn't hit me.

"Stop being in your own thoughts and focus! You were about to get shot."

He glared at me angrily and you could hear the annoyance in his voice, he didn't care much for me but he had no choice.

"I don't need a man to save me, Ghost. I'm fine on my own"

He pulls me out of the way again, making me dodge another bullet that was even closer to hit me this time, making me sigh loudly.

"Seems like you do need a man to save you, I literally saved you twice under 2 minutes from death. How are you even still alive at this point, yeah?"

He did just not say that, I wanna slap him so bad but I know if I do I will just get shit because I slapped a member of my own team.

"Rude"

I rolled my eyes at what he said as he growled lowly, making me feel the butterflies inside of me again. He glanced over at me annoyed, he let me go from his strong grip with a small push backwards, making me fall to the ground as I quickly got up again and held my gun in the right potition to shoot.