11.

"You better sit the fuck back down, Captain." Ghost's voice was stern, it had a hint of anger in it.

I glared at the two who were now fighting, I don't know why Price is so protective over me if he's cheating anyway.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him cheating, I then stood up and pushed Price down on the sofa behind him and sat on top of his lap, straddling him.

"You heard him, sit down." My voice was stern, the whole room went quiet, and everyone stared at me.

I then stood up and stared down at him, Ghost quickly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in closer to him.

"Why the fuck are you acting like this, Y/N?! I haven't done you anything!" Price then stood up himself and grabbed my wrist hardly.

"Oh really? And what about.. That girl?" I glared up at him, and his eyes widened.

"Captain, what is she talking about?" Gaz quickly said, feeling confused about this whole situation.

I sighed deeply, then took both Price's hand and Ghost's arm off of me and slapped Price right across the cheek.

"Ow, what the hell!" He shouted, quickly bringing his hand to his cheek.

"That's for cheating on me, dumbass." I spat, his eyes now throwing daggers at me.

We started arguing in front of everyone until I then took a deep breath and slowly spoke. "We're over." My voice was soft yet stern as his eyes widened.

"Really? Just like that? All these years going to waste?!" You could hear the anger and regret in his voice.

"Yes, but you caused those years to go down the drain." I shook my head in disbelief, I then left before he could say anything else.

I didn't feel anything. My head was blank yet full of thoughts,  I walked through the hallway and went outside.

I sat underneath a tree. It was slowly getting even lighter outside, and I didn't even think about anything.

A few drops came down from the sky, and more and more started to fall down. The tree I sat underneath protected me enough from getting too wet. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes.

After sitting for a while, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I then opened my eyes to find Ghost squatting down in front of me.

"You okay?" His voice was softer than usual, but still as dark and husky as before.

"Yep, don't worry about me." I nodded, and he sighed deeply.

He sat down beside me and lifted me up into his lap, which made me slightly blush.