14.

His arms wrapped around my waist as we both slept peacefully next to each other.

You two kept sleeping peacefully throughout the whole night. In the morning, you wake up. Beside you, lays Simon peacefully. His arms still wrapped around you, and his balaclava was completely off.

You kiss him softly on his lips to wake him up. Simon mumbled random words quietly and pulled you closer to him.

"Mine.."

He said quietly, he was half-asleep and you knew you two had to go get ready for training.

Price is, of course, the trainer.. You sigh at the thought of it.

"Simon, wake up.. We have to get going.." Y/N whispered into his ear.

"Can't we just stay here? I wanna be with you.." He mumbled back tiredly, which made you softly and quietly chuckle.

You thought about what to say until you got back under the covers with him.

It was clear that he wanted to spend the day with you, obviously.. But it was also clear that he wasn't in the mood to meet Price.

"We can stay here, sure.." You whispered quietly to him, and he pressed you tighter against him.

He held you super tightly, but just tight enough so you could feel comfortable and breathe without any problems at all.

You two weren't a thing, and he isn't the type of relationship and romantic person.. But with you? He seems comfortable enough to act all lovely dovey around you.

Does he like me?..

You question yourself.

Is he secretly a sweetheart?

Your thoughts keep wandering about him and what he may feel or want.

What is he's using me to satify his own needs?

Now you're just overthinking the whole situation you're in. Your body tensed up now, and he noticed it.

"You okay, love?" He asks, this time.. His usually husky, British, cold, and low voice was soft and had a hint of concern hidden beneath it.

"I'm just.. I'm just overthinking." You said with a small sigh. He now opens his eyes completely and stares at you.

"What? Why?"

"My thoughts are wandering about you. Are you just using me to satisfy your own needs?" You asked him, and his eyes widen immediately.

"Why would you think that, Y/N?" His voice was still soft.

You two keep talking and talking.. After a while, he suddenly gets on top of you, pinning you down on the bed.

"Come on, sweetheart. I possibly couldn't use some like you to satisfy my own needs. I may be cold-hearted, but you make my heart warm.

________________________________________
Quick A/N here! I am so sorry for such a short chapter, but thank you all for over 10k views! This is sick, I love you all so much. Please take care of yourselves and others!! ❤️

- Author