15.

Y/N

"Come on, sweetheart. I possibly couldn't use some like you to satisfy my own needs. I may be cold-hearted, but you make my heart warm."

As he said that, he made you blush. It was weird, a cold-hearted guy liking someone so much that they made their heart warm?

I mean.. I can't complain, I am staring to fall head over heels for SImon.. Which most likely is a bad thing, and I hate it.

Yet, I don't.

Ugh, his handsome face I saw..

The way he chose to protect me..

The way he fucked me..

No, wait. Why am I thinking about that? I shouldn't. It was probably a one-time thing, nothing serious.

Maybe he was serious? My thoughts wander around everything at once, and they settle on one specific person.

Price.

That fucking cheater. I mean.. Didn't I somewhat cheat on him, too? Fuck, I somewhat did, but he cheated first.

I let out a low growl, and Simon looks at me with confusion. He still has me pinned against the mattress, and I blush and shake my head.

"Sorry, my thoughts kept wandering and settled down on Price.."

He scoffed when I said his name.

"That man-child? Really?" He paused. "He's such a bitch, you could say he's your ex girlfriend instead of boyfriend."

As Simon said that, I chuckled. It was kind of funny, and when I think about that..

It's true.

Price is such a bitch. A real fucking bitch.

"Look, I want to figure out who he cheated on me with." I said. "And I need your help with it."

I looked up at Simon, his whole body weight on top of mine making it hard to breathe, but I liked it. For some reason.. I liked it.

"I think the woman he cheated on you with had blue eyes, short brown-blonde hair.." He said, his gaze soft.

"That sounds awfully a lot like.." I pause for a moment, thinking deeply before my eyes widen, and I realize who he is talking about.

"Kate."

He said for me, as I nodded afterward.

I frown angrily, which makes Simon get off of me and sit up straight on the edge of the bed.

"We can spy on 'em if you want." He suggested. I thought about it, then I slowly nod.

"Yeah, we probably should. If it is Kate, he cheated on me with, then I swear.." I pause. "I will kill them both with my bare fists."

As I said that, I knew that I couldn't do that. Only Simon could. He chuckled at my words, knowing himself that I couldn't.

"I might understand why. It must hurt a lot knowing it might be her." His husky, low and British accent calmed me down from my little burst of anger, which I actually appreciate.

Knowing Simon could calm me down with his voice is good, real good.

I am the type of person who can't easily calm down, I am very stubborn, yet I listen at times and do things people say I should.

But there's something special about Simon.. Something really, really special.

Something about him makes me.. Blush, and feel powerful. For some reason.. Simon makes me feel more loved than I ever did with Price.

Ugh, Price. He had my trust, such an asshole. I should've known better than to go off with fucking Price.