10.

He saw the nervous expression that could be seen on my entire body, and after he told me what he wanted to talk about.. Before I knew it, tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Well, I wanted to also show you that I had proof but well.. Price is cheating on you with another female in the team. She is one of the new soldiers in Task Force 141. I'm sorry you had to find it out this way, Y/N."

Tears were falling down my tears like a whole waterfall. So that's the reason I've felt so drawn away from him lately. Wow.

"You're joking, r-right?" I slightly stuttered. He shook his head and took me into his arms, holding me in a close and tight embrace.

He knew how it felt to be cheated on before, so he kept holding me tight. The bare skin on his chest touching my bare skin made me slightly blush while still crying.

Y/N slowly started to calm down, just a few tears falling down his cheeks as he pulled away from the hug.

"I'm gonna make him pay.." I mumbled under my breath, Ghost didn't question further but just cleared his throat.

"How about we act flirty and stuff in front of him, making him feel jealous?" He gave a weak smirk at me, knowing that I would probably decline the offer.

His eyes widened when he got his answer, Ghost definitely did not expect this answer from me.

"Of course, you can even be touchy if you want." I winked at him, making his smirk grow wider and a lot more mischievously.

"Sure, let's find him and make him jealous then?"

"We very much shall."

With that, we got dressed again and walked out of his room. We went to a common room that we had there, where only a few people were allowed to enter, and I, of course, was one of them.

I put my elbow against Ghost's arm, showing him what he should do before entering the room.

He quickly grabbed me by the waist and held me tightly against himself. All eyes were on us, and of course, Gaz, Soap, and Price were there. They were the only ones there, Price slightly frowned, but I slightly giggled at his reaction. It was priceless, haha.

"Well, it seems like you two decided to show up." Soap said with a grin, I rolled my eyes.

Ghost and I took a seat next to each other. Just to take things further, he placed his big hand on my inner thigh, rubbing it gently.

"Oh shut up, Soap." I said.

This time, Soap rolled his eyes and then quickly noticed where his best friend's hand was placed onto me.

Gaz slowly started to speak, asking a question.

"What were you two doing before this?" His eyes scanned my face before looking over at Ghost, then down to his hand, then up to my face again.

I look over at Ghost, my cheeks turning red. I didn't know what to say or do, so I looked down onto his hand placed on my inner thigh instead.

"Nothing." Ghost said in his low, cold, and husky British accent.

This raised a suspicion in all the men sitting across from us, Soap smirked at us, Gaz raised an eyebrow, and Price glared at Ghost's hand placement on my body.

"Ohoo, you two fucked!" Soap laughed out loud, sounding childish.

"Hey, we did not!" I immediately threw out of me, knowing we didn't completely fuck but instead we were a bit touchy, maybe a bit too touchy..

A long "Mmmhmmm.." was heard coming out of Gaz' mouth. Ghost started to speak, his voice sounding like it always did.

"We actually did not, I went to knock on every single one of you guys' door, and nobody opened all other than Y/N's, so J took her here with me instead."

I nodded at this, and they actually believed it. "And why so suddenly did you guys become close?" Price said out of nowhere.

I thought about an explanation, but then came out something completely different. "What do you mean?"

Every single one of the three men's eyes went down to my thigh, where Ghost's hand still were placed.

"Ah, I don't -" I get cut off by Ghost, who said something that made everyone's eyes widen A LOT.

"I punched her in the face because I got angry for some reason, so I took her to the nurse, and we spoke about it after that."

Soap's jaw dropped. He was always so dramatic for no reason at all.

"You punched Y/N?!" Price got mad and stood up, grabbing Ghost's shirt collar in anger.

He let go of my inner thigh, standing up and towering over Price. Ghost grabbed his wrist harshly and stared into his eyes.

"You better sit the fuck back down, Captain." Ghost's voice was stern, it had a hint of anger in it.