27.

I let out a soft moan as his finger brushed against my clit, and I knew this was gonna be good.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

"Fuck.." I said under my breath as he rubbed my clit with his index finger repeatedly while he still kept my folds parted with his thumb and middle finger.

"You like this, huh?" He asked with a smirk as he kept on rubbing my clit.

I nodded as I let out a soft, quiet moan. "Yeah.. Please just fuck me already.." I begged him, and he immediately pulled down his black sweatpants and black boxers at once.

He then removed his hand and crawled on top of me while he grabbed his cock and pulled his foreskin down to reveal the small, glistening, white dot on his tip. His hand settled down on the base of his cock and rubbed his already rock-hard cock against my entrance before slowly pushing inside.

I let out a small gasp as he pushed inside, and once again, he was stretching me out beyond my limits. This time, it felt good.

"I'll tell you when you're hitting my cervix.." I whispered softly, and he nodded as he kept going deeper.

I'm surprised by the fact that I managed to take 11 inches in length and 7 inches width.

He kept pushing inside until I felt his tip nudging against my sensitive cervix, which made me slightly squirm.

He knew what this meant, so he slightly pulled out, and then he asked, "is this okay?"

I nodded as I bit my lower lip. "Mmh.. It is okay.."

Ghost then started to move within me, and it was long, slow, penetrating strokes that had me moaning within a minute.

"Oh, you already like it this much?" He asked with a smirk as Ghost just kept moving within me. I let out a small, soft moan in response, and he knew that was meant as a loud and clear 'yes'.

He then started to speed up a bit more, and I immediately clenched around him with a gasp. How deep he was penetrating me felt truly amazing, and I couldn't help but keep on moaning and moaning.

Ghost then grabbed my hips tightly as he started to pound into me hardly, but still making sure, just like before, that he didn't hit my cervix.

He really didn't want me to be in pain, and he most certainly didn't want my cervix to be bruised, and I loved that he was caring and didn't ignore my cries of discomfort or pain, but instead he made sure I liked it and felt good.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum.." He growled out as he slammed into me repeatedly, and I couldn't even moan anymore.

It felt so good that all I could do was gasp for air since his strokes within me made me feel so good.

After a little bit, we had a synced and joined release, both our bodies trembling from the force of our orgasms.

Once we both had calmed down, he carried me bridal style to the shower and gave me aftercare.

—————————

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for these last chapters being so short, and I know they aren't that well-written. I'm gonna post a New Year's special on the 31st, and I want that to be the 31st chapter on this story.

I write about maybe like 3 chapters a day, and they are all gonna be posted every day until the 31st of December!

Thank you all for over 55k reads, like wow! I started this story in May 2023 (which is the current year when I'm writing this), and I feel so happy and thankful to have all of you guys!

Today (21st December 2023), I dyed my hair and cut it as well, and I haven't really written all of the chapters, but I also have a ton more to write.

If they aren't well written, it's because I stress through them just so I can start with the New Year's special, and I hope you guys will like it!

Anyway, I hope you all take care of yourselves and others, and I love you all so so soooo much!

- Author 💋