16.

Simon 'Ghost' Riley

Y/N in the last chapter: Ugh, Price. He had my trust, such an asshole. I should've known better than to go off with fucking Price.

Y/N is really upset about what happened, and I understand that she is, but Price is fuckin' asshole.

Wait.. Now I can finally have her all to myself as long as she doesn't go off with any other guy..

What if she goes back to Price?

Will she ever really love me?

Will she-

Simon, shut the fuck up. Why am I thinking like that? Why wouldn't she be attracted to me?

Of course, she wouldn't be attracted to me.. I broke her fuckin' nose.

The reason why, I don't know. I got angry that she didn't want to listen and come with me.

I have some serious anger issues..

Big fat motherfucking sigh.

I wanted her to see what I saw, which was Price kissing that woman I believe is Kate.

That we believe is Kate.

Fuck.. I feel so bad for Y/N, I know she loved, perhaps love Price.. But he has always been like this, and if I could've warned her before, I would've.

She's so nice, yet stubborn. I love that about her.

She is one of the sweetest people here on TF141, yet she's treated like shit. She was cheated on before shr cheated on him, somewhat..

Fuck this shit, I'm gonna destroy Price with my bare fuckin' fists.

"Simon?.."

A sweet voice said, breaking my thoughts immediately. I looked down on her again, slowly nodding. She looked extremely overwhelmed, and it looked like she had lots of anxiety.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" I asked her, I already knew the answer, but I still wanted her to say it.

"I feel.. Bad." She tells me. "Is it all my fault, that he cheated?.." Her voice cracked, like she was about to cry.

I immediately shook my head, reaching my hand to place it on top of hers. She bit her lower lip, clearly holding in every emotion she felt.

"No, darlin'.." I paused, thinking about what to say. "..It's not your fault. It's his. It's entirely his fault." I tell her reassuringly.

"I cheated on him as well.." She let out a shaky sigh. It was pretty clear that she wanted to cry, but didn't want to show a lot of weakness in front of me.

"He cheated first, and you were drunk." I remind her.

The pleading look in her eyes made my heart sink into my stomach, and it crushed me to see her like this, and I haven't felt like this about anyone in years.

"I hate him." Her voice turned cold, her gaze went from pleading to angry, and her face turned to a rage-filled one.

"I sure do, too," I said. "He doesn't deserve you, Y/N. He's an asshole." As I said that, she got up and got dressed and headed out.

I quickly put my own clothes on and headed out as well, following her.

She walked into a room, seeing that woman I described with Price, and guess who it fuckin' is..

Kate.

Of course it's Kate.

I look at Y/N, and she's staring like there's no tomorrow.

"Really, Price? You cheated on me with Kate Laswell? Wow."

Y/N's words made me think about everything that Kate has said before.

"You two were a thing?" Kate said, by the sound of her tone and the surprised expression on her face, I knew she didn't know about them being together before.

Even if they kissed before and she saw it, she didn't know they were dating.

Friend kiss?

"Yeah, he cheated on me with you." Y/N said.

She let out a low growl while staring at Kate and Price. I felt angry over the situation myself, and Y/N?

Well, she is overwhelmed.

Extremely overwhelmed.

"Look, I didn't know you two were a thing.. I'm sorry." Kate said in her casual, boring ass tone.

"Kate, baby.. There is no need to apologize to her. She became boring.. She was like a toy to me. She probably went off and had sex with Ghost behind my back tons of times."

When Price said that, Y/N's mouth dropped to the ground, tears welling in her eyes.

She knew that Y/N and I were a bit 'intimate' when we got drunk like two days ago, but she stopped when she sobered up by my fingertips caressing her clit..

Oh god. I can't think about that now. This is a serious thing that we need to handle.

But fuck that night was hot..

"I never fucked Ghost behind your back, you had my loyalty, my heart, my everything, Price!" She said as she ran out and towards her room.

I walked up to Price and grabbed his shirt collar, upset over the whole thing.

"Great job, buddy. You hurt her, I can't believe you'd do that or say that."

He scoffed right after I spoke and released his shirt collar, then I ran after Y/N.

"Wait!!"

I said and ran faster than ever to gently grab her arm, stopping her. She hid her face from me, and I could hear her quiet sobs.

I dragged her towards me, wrapping my arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.

"Shh.." I mumbled. "It's gonna be okay.."

As I said that, she started to cry even more. Y/N buried her face in my chest, and I let her cry while I comforted her.

A FEW DAYS LATER AFTER THE DRAMA.

Sigh, again.

Y/N is feeling better, but she has been skipping Price's training these past few days.

Since Price is the captain of Task Force 141, he trains us and gets us ready for another mission.

Every single day, I've been going to Y/N to check up on her, and I noticed that she's been training in her dorm, which is great.

I knocked on the door, and she opened it with a huge smile on her face.

She quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside before I could say anything.

"I have an idea!!" She says excitedly.

"Tell me it." I say, wanting to hear it.

"Okay, so.." She paused for effect. "I've been thinking, and I have the perfect idea for making Price feel jealous and want me back, like a revenge.."

I nodded and waited for her to continue speaking.

"We are going to act like a couple, perhaps sometimes needing to be a bit more 'intimate' around others, like you grabbing my ass.. I put my hand on your crotch like that." She said with a soft smile.

I took off my balaclava and sunglasses. (I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, but the other chapters have been Ghost's looks that he had in 2009, and sooner or later, he will have his look with his mask!)

I felt comfortable enough to show my face to her, and she could see my grin that played on my face when she mentioned what we had to do.

I, of course, agree to do so because.. Why not?

"We will also have to put up posters and stuff, like 'Price cheated on Y/N with Kate." and stuff like that. Do you like the idea?" She asked curiously, patiently waiting for my reply as she had a smirk sneaking upon her face.