20.

Simon 'Ghost' Riley: I kick his foot. "Shut up, Hassan. You need to stay quiet unless you wanna tell us information about all the things you've done." I tell him with a cold and angry glare.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

I glared down at Hassan as well, and I agreed with Ghost. If Hassan was going to speak, he could tell us everything he's done, otherwise.. He can keep his fucking mouth shut.

"Come on, I'm just telling that princess that König is her enemy, and he shouldn't be mad at her for leaving him to bleed to death." Hassan said, mostly towards Ghost since he was the one who told Hassan that he can spill the information he has about everything he's ever done and what he is planning on doing next.

"Don't call me that." I said sternly, and Hassan looked up at me innocently.

"Call you what?" He asked. That ugly face of his has a smirk plastered onto it, which meant he knew exactly what he said.

"A princess," I started. "I'm not a fucking princess, I'm a soilder." I scoffed, and I don't know why I'm so upset over a nickname such as 'princess'.

Maybe it's because of the dream I had about Ghost?

"I know, I just -" Hassan started before Ghost shoved his shoe into Hassan's mouth.

"Shut up." Ghost said with a low growl, his husky, British voice making butterflies swarm around in my stomach.

They're fucking each other and building cocoons for more butterflies to swarm around.

"Yeah.. Shut up!" Soap said, he is clearly trying to act like Ghost.

It's not working so well, Soap is always a bit more bubbly than the others, but out on the field..

Holy shit, Soap is really serious when it comes to being out on the field.

I notice Price, and he has been quiet this entire time, which is understandable. He cheated on me with Kate anyway, and I guess the fact that I'm over him is upsetting Price ever so slightly. I think it's fun though, it just shows that he regrets cheating.

One of the reasons why I didnt get revenge is because I don't want to be told off, or like.. Fired, of some sort?

Meh, whatever.

I don't really care, I'm not gonna get revenge. It's not worth risking my spot in the military just for some revenge on a cheater..

A cheater who is my captain.

Ugh, let's not think about Price no more.

I glanced over at Hassan as he spoke again.

"You guys can't actually make me shut up, you know? I'm trying to make this less awkward, I can feel the tension between two people in this helicopter." Hassan said with a slight frown.

"Which ones?" Gaz asked, clearly curious.

"Y/N and Price."

My heart dropped, and I didn't even notice the tension between me and him before Hassan said something.

"I thought we told you to shut up?!" Price said, kicking Hassan's spine out of frustration.

"Chill out. He just mentioned the tension between you and Y/N." Soap said, clearly surprised by the sudden act of violence in the helicopter.

"I don't like people talking about it," Price growled. "If I had to choose, I wouldn't sit in this helicopter with her." He said with a scoff, and I was wondering what I have done all of a sudden.

"Why not? Has she done anything to you?" Gaz asked Price, clearly confused as to why Price didn't want me near him.

I assume Gaz doesn't know.

Sigh.

"She's a cheater," Price said, and all eyes were on me now. "She cheated on me with one of the recruit." He had a sly and discreet smirk on his lips.

"Excuse me?" I said, my eyes widening.

"I didn't.. Wait, what? Y/N's a cheater?!" Soap asked. He sounded skeptical.

"Ye-" Price started, but I cut him off by a low growl.

"I'm not a cheater. He's the one who cheated on me with Kate fucking Laswell." I let out a frown, and I wasn't lying.

"Uh.." Price sucked at hiding his lies, so he tried to come up with something quickly.

"No! You- You're the cheater!" He said with a nervous glance, clearly not wanting the rest to think any less of him.

I let out a loud sigh. The others didn't believe Price, but they believed me instead.

"Why'd you cheat on her?" A low, husky, British voice asked Price. "She's sweet, and she does everything to keep up with us."

"Ghost --" Price started, but Soap cut him off.

"You cheated?! Captain, we thought better of you.." Soap said, clearly disappointed in his captain.

"Yeah, she deserves so much better than getting cheated on." Gaz added, then Hassan spoke.

"And you really shouldn't cheat on a strong, independent girl," he said, then he thought about what else to say.

"And you shouldn't cheat on anyone at all, of course." Hassan then said, adding even more words to his sentence.

"I did it because she was getting on my nerves. She always wanted attention from me.." Price said with a frown, clearly upset.