33.

Days pass, and everyone searched endlessly for Ghost, where the fuck is he?..

—————————————————
Y/N

I'm so tired emotinally. Ghost is nowhere to be found, and it breaks my heart more than anyone could possibly imagine. I'm so worried for him, I want to know where he is and how he is feeling. Where is my lover?..

Call me dramatic, I don't care. I want my lover back. I want him here with me, right here in my arms, in bed, cuddling and kissing, being close to each other.

I want my lover back..

—————————————————
Simon 'Ghost' Riley

Nobody knows where I am.

I don't know where I am.

Fuck.. Everything hurts. I'm in the middle of tall grass, but I know the way back to base camp.

I bet Y/N is worried sick about me, and I feel so bad for her.. What if nobody's searching for me? What if she, my lover, my favorite girl.. What if she found a new and better one these past few hours? I mean, months..

I kept halting and stumbling my way back to base camp. I was drooling, and I couldn't help it. I dried and fresh blood, dried and fresh drool.. Stab wounds, not too deep, but enough to hurt and bleed, but not enough to bleed to death.

I've been walking for so long.. And now, I can see the base camp. Finally.

I kept halting and stumbling, and people noticed me, and I saw.. Y/N.

People didn't recognize me because my mask, the one Y/N made for me was completely broken and unrecognizable. The balaclava part of it was ripped off, showing my throat, jaw, and my mouth.

—————————————————
Y/N

I saw someone stumbling and halting their way here. They must be in pain, but soldiers lined up with their weapons ready. I stepped in front of them all, standing there, trying to figure out who it is.

The figure walked closer and yelled out my name. "Y/N!!" They seemed to be in pain.

It's a he, and his voice was raspy, making it hard to hear who it is. Eventually, the figure collapsed in front of me, and I could see his saliva-- he was drooling.. A sprained ankle, stab wounds, a broken jaw..

His arms wrapped around my waist, and I felt the familiar comfort.

It's Ghost.

"Baby?.." I said quietly, my voice cracking.

"Y-Y/N.." The voice whispered out, and it was really Ghost.

I dropped down on my knees and wrapped him up in a hug. This is the best thing that has happened, yet the worst. I was happy he was alive, but I felt so sad that he was so.. Hurt.

"Simon.. I- oh my god..!" I kept hugging him tightly, but not enough for it to hurt him.

"Y/N.. I-It hurts.." He could barely talk due to his broken jaw, and it broke my heart further.

I swallowed hardly. I wiped away some of his drool and placed a kiss on his lips, gentle and extremely light to make it as painless as possible.

He couldn't stop drooling, so I quickly turned around towards the others. "Grab a fucking nurse! It's Ghost!" I kept holding him, not wanting to let go.

"I thought you were dead.." I whispered to Ghost, and he let out a small wince as he spoke.

"I-I'm not dead, darling.." He said quietly.

I feel so bad for him.. My heart is breaking yet again for him.