13.

He leaned down to kiss me deeply, but this time, it was different. He was grinding himself on me, but the kiss felt like actual love, not just a sexual and lustful kiss, but one where it felt like love was actually in the air.

I lightly groaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist, straddling him. He grinds against me harder and faster. Of course, he holds the kiss.

My breath becomes heavier and faster, and I pull away from the kiss. "Damn it, Y/N.. You're driving me insane."

He groaned loudly, which made me blush deeply. Fuck, he's so handsome..

"Oh, am I now?" I smirk up at him, he quickly pulls off his gloves and plays with my waistband, lightly tugging it.

He glares down at me, waiting for my consent. I slowly nod with a slight and playful smirk, and without warning, he yanks my pants off, leaving me in my shirt and underwear.

He starts to pull off my shirt, then his own. I am now completely lying on his bed in only underwear. Simon then unbuckled his belt, unbuttoning his jeans and letting them fall down to his ankles.

His growing erecion pressed against my inner thigh while he deeply kissed me, made me blush deeply.

"Fuck.. I want you so bad.." He whispered seductively against my lips, and I slowly nod.

My breathing was now rigged and uneven, looking up at him with lustful eyes as Simon pulls away from the kiss and reaches into the drawer in his nightstand.

He pulls out an unwrapped condom and looks down at me, then he completely removes his balaclava from off of his face, revealing his handsome face.

Simon reaches behind my back and quickly unclips my bra, leaving me in my underwear. "Now we're equal, love."

I set the still unwrapped condom next to me on the bed before he started to slide his finger up and down my slit through my underwear gently, then goes to work slightly higher up.

His finger is now caressing my clit softly, but enough to bring me pleasure. "Simon- P-Please.."

He smirked down at me, and he then yanks my panties off of me, revealing my already soaked and wet pussy.

"So wet for me already, huh?" Simon then leaned in and placed soft kisses on my neck and continued to kiss me down to my breast. His left hand touched one tit, playing around with it and giving it soft squeezes, and his mouth found its way to my other tit.

My nipples are hard, and he takes advantage of that by playing with one nipple and sucking on the other, making me groan quietly.

He pulls away and places his lips against my ribs, then places soft kisses down my stomach. His hands reached for my thighs as he separated them, I could feel his hot breath against my heat.

He gently squeezes my thighs as he then puts his lips against my wet pussy. His tongue comes out of his mouth as he starts to lick and suck on my clit, which makes me gasp.

"Oh fuck.." You moaned out quietly, his hand finding its way to your pussy. He keeps flicking his tongue against my clit, then slowly puts a finger inside of me.

"You're tight.." Simon said, his lips still touching my pussy. He adds another finger, stretching me out.

After he kept going, I felt my high slowly approach. He noticed it and started fingering and licking me faster than before, making me moan loudly.

I then finally release over his fingers. He pulled his face away from my heat and slowly pulled his fingers out of me, and
then Simon slowly spoke.

"Good girl." He licked his fingers clean before grabbing the condom, pulling his boxers off of him, his tip glistening from pre-cum. My eyes widen at his size.. 11 inches?! (Imagine König's size if Simon's 11..)

He unwrapped the condom and placed it on his cock, making sure it was secure before pressing his tip against my entrance teasingly.

"You ready?"

"Y-Yeah.. I believe I am.."

He then slowly and carefully entered me, he stays still for a bit so I could adjust to his size before he started to move inside of me slowly.

I immediately started to whimper at this, and he slowly sped up. His grunts were soft, and my moans were quiet.

After we kept on going, he completely slams himself inside of me, making me gasp and moan loudly.

We kept going for about 3 minutes before I approached my high. He wasn't done yet, but soon enough, he was.. My walls cleantched around his cock, which lead him to cum.

Luckily, he was wearing protection. After we were done, we went to take a shower and then went to sleep.

His arms wrapped around my waist as we both slept peacefully next to each other.