29.

"I love you so much too, Simon.. You mean the world to me as well, and I'm so lucky to call you my future husband, as well as the father of my child." She smiled as I kissed my neck.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

Ghost and I were still sleeping peacefully, and my dream was super nice.

It was about Ghost and I finding our own house in the future, and we had about three children and we were married.

I really love Ghost, and he loves me.

I couldn't care less about Price and his problems, especially when he says that I'm 'his', which everyone knows I'm not.

Once Ghost and I woke up, we got dressed and went to eat some brunch. Im the cafeteria, we were talking to Gaz and Soap, and they were both pretty happy today.

"You guys seem to be getting along," Gaz said as he took a sip of his coffee. "Is there anything special going on between you two?" He asked as he put the cup of black coffee down on the table again while cupping the cup in his hands as if he's ready to take another sip anytime.

"Well.." I said with a soft smile as I put my head on Ghost's shoulder. "We may or may not have um.. Started a relationship?" I giggled softly.

Ghost just chuckled, and both Gaz and Soap seemed surprised to hear this. Ghost was still a bit cold, but at the same time, he was a lot softer rather than his usual self.

"You guys are together?!" Soap asked, and he seemed giddy about the whole thing.

I let out a soft laugh at how surprised and happy he seemed about this whole thing, and it was fun to see.

"Yes, we are." Ghost said coldly, yet it had a bit of a softer tone to it.

"Oh wow, we never knew Ghost could score a girl." Gaz said teasingly, and Ghost, like his usual self, would give Gaz a death stare.

"Gaz, don't ruin this happy moment." Soap said excitedly. "Look, they're in love, Ghost has finally found love!!" He-- Soap, was his usual, bubbly, and giddy self, and I enjoy it quite a lot.

Soap is funny, charming, bubbly, and extremely happy most of the time, and I like that. As I've said before, he is serious when he is on the battle field, but otherwise, no matter what, he is sweet and funny.

Ghost and Soap have been friends for a while, maybe even more than a while-- but yeah, they have been friends for so long that it honestly surprises me quite a lot, especially since Ghost is very introverted.

He may seem like an extrovert, but he spends most time alone or away from people because of his very traumatic childhood, but also because of his genuine hatered and coldness towards everyone else.

"Oh, no, I'm not trying to ruin it, I'm just surprised because Ghost actually got himself a girlfriend," Gaz pointed out, and then he added, "especially Y/N, I mean.." He then eyed me up and down with a small smirk.

"She's hella hot. I'd kill to score a girl like her." Gaz finished, and Ghost was throwing daggers at Gaz, which means..

Ghost is jealous.

Holy shit.

Ghost is actually the jealous type, and I never knew or noticed that until now? The fuck-

I need to get to know my own fucking boyfriend better.

"Gaz, don't speak about Y/N like that.." Ghost growled out. "Or I'll-"