8.

I look at him, barely seeing his mask on his face because of the darkness. I could see his eyes chaning into the from you get when you have a big playful smirk on your face..

I blush at this, and I don't really know why, but all I know is that he has a huge big ass smirk hiding underneath his mask..

He removes his arm from around my shoulder, and instead of him just stop touching me, he puts his hand on my inner thigh and slowly starts speaking.

"You. I want you, Y/N.."

His breathing became heavier, and his voice was slow and husky, almost like he was turned on.

I start to blush deeply, and he squeezes my thigh softly. He pulls up his balaclava enough to kiss me, just as he presses his lips against mine.. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his soft lips staying onto mine.

We hold the kiss for a few minutes before his tongue finds his way into my mouth. After some time, he breaks the kiss, and he is panting heavily but quietly at this point.

I'm shocked that he kissed me, but I liked it.

"Ghost.. What was that for?" I blush deeply as the sky is now a dark blue color, and you can see much more than before.

He pulls down his balaclava again, completely covering his face. His sunglasses were off, meaning I could see his eyes staring deeply into mine.

"Well, I want you."

My eyes widen even more as he says that again, he could see my shocked expression on my face as he chuckles. He stands up and picks me up, carrying me bridal-way.

He grabs my phone and sees a notification on it from a guy he didn't know about.. Antonio. He seems to be jealous as he asks who he is. He sounds deeply annoyed about it.

"Who is he?"

He rolls his eyes as he gives me my phone back. Is he actually falling for me?

"Oh, he's my guy best friend, I've known him since we were little, and we just text sometimes. Not that often anymore, he will come visit soon, though!" I chuckle as he gets slightly calmer.

He carries me inside and to his room, closing the door behind us. He put me down in his bed, which was bigger and cozier than mine. 

"Do you want a drink?" He asks me nicely, as I accept the offer --

He takes a shot of strong alcohol and gives me one. He doesn't even make an expression with his face, meaning he is used to this. I quickly take one and immediately make an expression, clearly not used to this.

We drink more and more and just talk. Both me and Ghost were at this point drunk, infact very drunk.

He took off his balaclava completely, I can't really remember what he looks like, but I for sure remember that he is handsome.

We sat in his bed and started kissing. His tongue found his way into my mouth as our kissing turned into a make-out sesh.

He pushed me down onto the bed, now laying down as he got on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he smirked playfully at me.

He broke the kiss and went straight to my  neck.

"Mmmhmmm.."

I heard him groan as he kissed my neck and placed even more kisses on his way down to my collarbone. I can feel something poke against my inner thigh, and I realized.. He's getting hard.

He took off my shirt and my bra and started giving me hickeys around my chest as he placed one hand on my boob and softly squeezed it. He starts undressing himself as I lay down in his bed, he pulls down his pants leaving him in only his boxers.

He pulls down my pants, he for sure knows what he is doing. He smirks at me as he pulls down my painties exposing my pussy as he runs his finger against it and softly rubs my clit..