9.

He pulls down my pants. He for sure knows what he is doing. He smirks at me as he pulls down my painties exposing my pussy as he runs his finger against it and softly rubs my clit..

I softly moan, his mask is still off and he gives me a wide smirk. We were both drunk, so we didn't really know what was happening.

I slowly come to my senses and realize what is happening. I then remember that I am dating Price, and this will be cheating. I mean, it already kind of is.. But I will just go break up with Price instead or talk to him about this.

I grab his wrist, making him stop. He looks down at me confused, I then sit up and then dresses myself. 

"I'm sorry- This is wrong.."

The nods in understandment as I said so, he sat down beside me instead and slowly spoke.

"It's wrong because you're datin' Price, isn't it?" He chuckled lowly.

I slowly nodded, I looked down onto my hands and felt a bit embarressed. I felt a warm breath on my ear and a voice started to gently speak, his low, husky british accent made me blush.

"Why not break up with him and be with me instead, darling?~" (I accidentily wrote daring, so I changed it to what I meant to write!)

He put his arm around my waist stoftly and kissed my neck, I have been feeling a bit drawn away from Price lately, and I really like Ghost.. Fuck, this is bad. I mean, I'm sure Price wouldn't mind but ah well.. This is really bad.

"Oh really? You believe that I would date you when you punched my nose?" I roll my eyes at him while scoffing.

Since his balaclava was off, I could see the facial expression change from flirty to feeling guilty. I felt slightly bad for mentioning it, but at the same time, it happened not too long ago, and he couldn't have already forgotten.

"I-I'm sorry, I never meant to punch you. Honestly, I had a rough day that day, and the last thing I needed was someone who decided to use an attitude toward me.. I guess I couldn't think straight and well. Anger took over me, and I'm truly sorry."

He had a hint of sadness in his voice. He sounded genuinely sorry, now.. Ghost is a very cold-hearted person, but his heart was warm when he said what he said.

"Well, I'm not happy with you.. But I'm not angry at you either. It still hurts, but I do forgive you, we're teammates, and we can't fight anyway, so there's no point in me hating you over a punch in the face."

Ghost gave me a warm smile, his gaze was soft, and he then relaxed his muscles.  Was he happy?

"Wait, hold on." I started to speak. He looked up at me again before mumbling a questioning 'yeah', waiting for Y/N to continue speaking.

"What was it that you wanted to talk about when you came to my room?" I looked at him with a curious expression on my face.

He sighed deeply, looking down onto his bed. "You really wanna know?"

With that, my heart started to race. My pulse was so high that I thought my heart would beat out of my chest. "Yes?.." I questioned.

He saw the nervous expression that could be seen on my entire body, and after he told me what he wanted to talk about.. Before I knew it, tears were rolling down my cheeks.