17.

Y/N

Y/N and Ghost in the last chapter: "We will also have to put up posters and stuff, like 'Price cheated on Y/N with Kate." and stuff like that. Do you like the idea?" She asked curiously, patiently waiting for my reply as she had a smirk sneaking upon her face.
————————————————————

"Well, I do like the idea, yes." Simon said, nodding. "Are you sure this is a good idea, though?" He asked, his tone sounding like he was just genuinely curious.

I nodded as well, looking into his eyes. "Yes, I'm sure. Are you comfortable acting a bit more intimate around others with me? Or just comfortable being intimate like that in general?" I ask, my tone having a hint of playfulness in it, yet it was firm and serious.

"You're asking that after I fucked you?" He grins and winked at me, making me blush.

"Shut up." I slap his arm, making him chuckle. It was honestly a bit embarrassing, or at least awkward.

"Aww, is someone getting all hot and bothered for me?" His teasing wasn't funny, it was just.. Something else.

Honestly. I can't deny that I was getting all hot and bothered, not for him, but because of him.

"I said shut up!" I said sternly, remind him that we have a plan to discuss.

"Oh come on, don't be such a spoilsport." Ghost said with a loud groan. "I'm just trying to have some fun, I'm finally showing some emotion instead of being all cold and heartless." He says.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him, he was so frustrating, yet hot..

Get those thoughts out of your head, Y/N. Get them out of your fucking head.

A voice inside of my head sure did hate that I thought he was hot, but who gives a fuck? I can like who I like. Another voice inside of my head whispered--

He's mine, all mine. Nobody else can touch him.

What is wrong with my thoughts? I'm supossed to be focusing on this plan, not just thinking about Simon.

Oh, Simon..

Simon 'Ghost' Riley.

My boy.

I mean, that is at least what I wish.. What I think.. What I hope for.

"Well, I'm sorry to be a spoilsport then," I tell him with a sigh, trying to hide my frustration underneath it. "No, but really. We have to plan out everything."

I reminded of the plan, and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on, we have plenty of time to go through with the plan," he told me with a smirk playing on his soft lips. "Why can't we just have a little bit of fun together?"

He licked his lips and put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I then decided to tease him since he was so onto me. 

"Hmm.. Maybe we could, or maybe not.." I use the palm of my hand to rub against his growing erection, making him groan.

"Fuck.. Y/N, you're killing me.." He groaned again when I rubbed even faster.

I like this.

I like turning him on.

"I know I am, darling.." I whispered huskily into his ear.

Now it's my turn to be dominant, my turn to make him beg for it.

"Y/N.." He breathed out, clearly more than turned on by my teasing. "At this rate, you're gonna make me cum."

My eyes go wide, then they softened. I got him where I want. Where I can finally show him how he can make me feel, how he made me feel..

I rub even harder and faster, and a slight pant could be heard from him. "Mmh.. You like this, don't you?"

"Fuckin' hell.. Ya think?" He said with a low growl, his panting becoming heavier.

I giggled as he said so, clearly enjoying the fact that I have him under my control.

Completely under my control.

(Hey guys, sorry for such a short chapter! I really had to post something, and I really didn't know how to continue. I really appreciate all the support, and writing isn't easy at all. I am fluent in English, but it isn't my first language. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I hope it's good enough!

- Author 💋)