23.

Soap smiled at my confidence.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

Price let out a small frown, "Of course you are my girl, Y/N."

I shook my head, but before I could say anything, Gaz chimed in.

"She's not your girl, Captain. You cheated on her. She doesn't like you anymore." Gaz shook his head as well, and Hassan, Soap, and Ghost seemed to agree with him, and I, of course, agree with Gaz as well.

"Look, Y/N. You're my girl, whether you like it or not." Price said with an angry glare. "I love you, and you're mine,  forever." He said with a low, rumbling growl in the back of his throat, trying to seem like he's threatening me.

He was acting a bit pathetic, trying to convince me that I'm his, which I'm not. He has to realize that I am not his, and I never will be, and I never have been.

"Come on, get over her. She's not your girl or anything. She's just your teammate." Ghost said, now sounding a bit more upset.

The others nodded, and it's clear that they're agreeing to Ghost's words. Price is upset, and even though he cheated on me, he still wants me back.

He also impregnated Kate Laswell, like hello? Go to her and support her, she needs it the most right now. I also realized that Price is dumb, he wants nothing but a false relationship to feel less lonely and more powerful, he's almost like a teenage guy in high school who just got into puberty and found a girlfriend, fucked her for the first time and wanted to explore more so he became fucking manwhore, I mean.. Not actually a manwhore, but close enough to one.

"Ghost is right, I'm not yours." I admitted, mostly directed towards Price. "I'm not yours, and I never will be, you cheated and you're just a loser." I say with a scoff, and the way I said it was kinda pathetic.

It doesn't sound mature at all, I sound like a little kid who got mad and doesn't know how to curse.

Fuck, is the little, traumatized kid inside of me coming out in front of them? That's no good..

When I was little, I was bullied and I've wanted to join the military ever since, and they thought I was too weak for it,  and a funny thing is that some of them are in the enemy team, but it's not König.

He was my best friend when I was little, but we grew away from each other and ended up to be enemies, which is kinda sad..

He's forgotten that the veil he's wearing to cover his face was made by me a few years back as a symbol of friendship and appriciation for how kind he is- no, wrong. Was, not is.

I always helped him with his social anxiety and whenever he would get bullied for being a bit too tall for his age. I mean, fuck.. How tables have turned ever since.

My thoughts were broken by Hassan who started speaking.

"You have no respect for women, Price?" Hassan asked Price. "I somewhat do despite the fact that I'm a terrorist. Women aren't to be underestimated." He admitted and glanced up at me.

I gave a small, slight smile while nodded. "Women are so underestimated, it sucks." I admitted with a sigh.

Price tried to grab me, but Ghost punched his face before. "Holy shit, L.T.." Soap said under his breath, his expression filled with surprise.

"Ghost, you shouldn't have done that." I admitted with another sigh, and Ghost glanced over at me.

"I'm gonna protect you from this asshole, Y/N." Ghost said with a low growl, and Price was knocked out from one punch.

------------------------------------------

Hey, guys. I wanted to apologize for not really updating and that the chapter is short and really badly written. I just recently became very unmotivated and we have a lot to do in school now that the entire year is near an end, and I probably won't update until the end of the year or around Christmas. (I might do a Christmas special, it depens on if my motivation wanna come back or not.)

I really hope you guys don't mind me not updating a lot, school is hard and I'm really overwhelmed because of all the school work and assignments we have to finish. I'm so sorry guys, I promise that I'll try to become better at updating my stories and stuff, and I also wanted to say that I am really thankful for almost 50k reads! This is insane, I am so thankful for all of you.

Please take care of yourselves, and don't let anyone ruin your day. You are beautiful the way you are as well, and yes this is really random, I know.

No, but seriously. Don't let anyone say anything negative about you, you're beautiful just the way you are, and you don't need to change the way you look just because someone says so. Be yourself and you'll feel 100x better. 

- Author 💋