22.

"Oh, but she is!" Price frowned.
      —————————————————
                                  Y/N

I felt really uncomfortable, especially since Price was acting weird and different,

in a negative way.

"She's not your girl, captain. She's no one's girl." Ghost said with a frown.

"Fuck you!" Price said as he lost his temper completely.

His fists clenched into balls as he swung to punch Ghost's face, which was covered by a balaclava, but he immediately grabbed Price's wrist and twisted it effortlessly, making the captain groan loudly out in pain.

"Ah, fuck!" Price said through clenched teeth, and Ghost let go off of Price's wrist.

"Captain, you better back the fuck off before I rip your fuckin' wrist off." Ghost told Price with a low, cold, threatening growl.

I was surpised by how protective Ghost actually was over me, maybe he actually likes me and doesn't hate me? No, that's like.. Imposssible. His cold heart is impossible to warm up, unless..

I do what I did in my dream, to show him a 'good time' and show him that I actually care? Meh, who cares at this point? I won't be able to change his heart or the way he actually feels.

Sigh.

Big fat motherfucking sigh.

"Can you guys please not fight in here?" I asked them with a sigh.

They both now stared at me, and surprisingly Ghost's gaze softened a bit. I've never seen his gaze so soft, it's kind of surpising.. I mean, I'm not complaining.

"See? She's standing up for me." Price said with a smirk, and a slight frown is now visible on my face.

"No, I'm not. I'm not standing up for anyone, I just really don't want you guys to fight, especially right here since we are in a helicopter. You guys can make it swing and eventually it's unsteady." I say, and Ghost immediately sat back down in his seat.

Is he the type to listen? I feel like he isn't.

"Y/N's right, but Price.." Ghost started, his voice low and husky like usual. "If you try anything funny again, I will break you in half." He threatened.

"Ooooh, I'm so scared of a guy who only wears a balaclava because he is too insecure to show his ugly face." Price said with an angry sneer, and everyone's even widened in surprise, but Ghost..

He didn't take it too lightly.

"Says the guy who looks like a fuckin' grandpa. You look extremely old, and you aren't even an old man yet, I may wear a balaclava but it's not because I'm insecure." Ghost admitted, his tone hiding a bit of anger.

"Then why are you wearing your skull balaclava all of the fucking time?" Price asked with a small frown, and it was clear he felt a bit upset to be called grandpa.

"Because I want to stay anonymous. The only one who knows what I actually look like is Soap, and that is because he's my best friend. Soap and I are different, but he's someone I actually trust, therefore.. He has seen my face, and I would let him see it again, no hesitation, no doubt." Ghost admitted.

"That's.. Kind of sweet." I said with a soft smile, and I could see how bubbly and happy Soap got from hearing that.

"I'd let you see my face too, Y/N." Ghost said, which caught me off guard.

"You'd what?" I ask, my eyes wide open.

"I said, I'd let you see my face." Ghost said again, sounding a bit softer than usual.

Gaz raised an eyebrow at this, clearly suspecting something.

"Why?" Gaz asked, a smirk forming on his lips. "Is it because you think she's pretty?"

Ghost let out a small, quiet scoff at this. "Doesn't everyone think she's pretty?"

I slightly blush at his words, and then Hassan spoke.

"I have to admit, she is very pretty. I'd be surprised if someone actually thinks she's ugly or unattractive." Hassan admitted, a seductive grin visible on his face.

"Don't talk about my girl like that." Price said, which made me slightly frown.

"Price, I'm not your girl." I reminded him. "I'm.. No one's girl." I admitted with a small smile.

Soap smiled at my confidence.