35. A Swordsmaster.

ATHANASIA POV.

Ara was unconscious for the next two days and till that time Dad had asked me about this assassination attempt. I told Dad about my discussion with Ara where she'd noticed the mana of Athernitas on my gift.

Dad was ready to kill Jeanette when I told him she had gifted the ribbon to me, but I somehow managed to calm him down the way I had calmed Ara. These two react the same way.

"So, her intuition was right. He is still around."

"She says he might have some motive that's why he's trying to harm us." I told him and his face grew scary.

"Ara thinks he might be aiming for the throne again by harming us." Dad clenched his fists.

I knew he must be feeling really angry and helpless that he was unable to do anything for this situation. He couldn't dispatch troops to look for Athernitas not even keep an eye on every single object that might be tampered with. At this moment, even if Ara's condition wasn't good, it was only her who could do something about this.

"Let's go see her for now." Dad said and I agreed.

When we went to see her, she had suddenly disappeared again.

The whole palace was in chaos as everyone started looking for her, I went back to the lake to see if she was there, but she wasn't.

Dad seemed quite worried as she would frequently fall unconscious and since she had said that she was cursed not to mention, she still had less idea of this present time. Well, not that Ara and I had ever stepped out of the palace grounds but with Ara now suddenly disappeared I couldn't help but feel worried.

"Did you find her?" Dad asked and I shook my head.

"Your Majesty, we found her!" Felix suddenly shouted and I and Dad followed him finding her in the rose garden. She touched a bloomed rose and then pulled her hand back frowning slightly.

"Ara?!" I called and she turned to look at us.

I ran ahead and threw my arms around her, just why was she making us worry so much?

"We were so worried, why didn't you tell anyone before leaving like that?" I asked and she patted my back.

"I felt stuffy, so I came out. I apologise for making you all worry." She said, her voice sounded weak.

I pulled back and looked at her, she turned her gaze to her hand and I saw the drop of blood on her finger.

"You-"

"Let me roam around for a bit, I hate being inside for a long time." She said as she brushed the blood off her finger.

"You still haven't recovered yet, let someone be with you." Dad said and she nodded looking at him for a moment before sighing and flicking her hand.

I looked back at Dad who slightly frowned and then looked at Ara. Did she use the recovery spell on him?

"You-"

"Robane could stay." She said and Dad looked at Felix.

"I'll stay with Her Highness." He said with a bow and Dad allowed it.

I looked once at Ara who stared at the rose again before I turned and followed Dad back inside the palace.

"She replenished my energy and health." Dad spoke as we were walking.

"She's always been worried about your health after all." I mumbled and felt a hand on my head.

"Even if she doesn't remember everything that we had experienced in all these years, we could always tell her and make new experiences." Dad said making me look at him.