64. End of Final Act.

The doors of the hall were opened and Felix walked in with the soldiers just as I had told him to.

"Your Highness! Your Majesty!" Felix spoke as he kneeled before us.

"Forgive my tardiness."

"It's fine." I said as I walked over and stood beside Lucas letting Dad take over.

"He attempted to murder both the Princesses and myself, seize him." Dad ordered.

"Yes, Your Majesty!" The soldiers moved at once and I crossed my arms at my chest with a smile

"Isn't my Dad cool?" Lucas looked down at me giving me a look.

"And, what about me? I acted so well for you, I even took that bastard's side for a second back there like you told me to."

Athy and Jeanette looked up at us hearing that.

"Aigoo, you do deserve praise for that, don't you?" Lucas smiled as I said that.

"But it was still me who did everything and Dad was still the best support."

Lucas clicked his tongue against his teeth, "Dad this, Dad that..."

"Ara... Did you really plan all this as well?" Athy asked and I looked down at her with a smirk.

Anastacius was taken away so we could speak casually, I reached down and pulled Jeanette up and made her sit on the chair.

"I acted, yes. But most of what I said was the truth, my plan was to try and talk with him as he was my brother after all..." I sighed as I shook my head.

"But that bastard didn't deserve it

"But that bastard didn't deserve it."

"Still, you did great, I'm so proud of you Ara! You saved us all!" Athy said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I did work my ass off for this." I said and then looked at everyone with a smile.

"But it wouldn't have been successful without you guys, so, thank you everyone for trusting me and following my instructions properly." I bowed slightly before Dad, Lucas, Athy and even Jeanette.