57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.

The next morning, I stood behind Athy with my invisiblity spell on as Felix reported her everything about the second step of the plan being fulfilled.

"Ara sure is doing everything quite smoothly." She muttered and then cried.

"I wish I could do it too!"

I chuckled soundlessly and Felix smiled.

"I'm sure, Her Highness and His Majesty would be proud of you. You're already working so hard." He said before he bowed and left.

Athy sighed as she looked at the paper work before her.

"Would Ara and Daddy always do this much work? No wonder Ara started helping him because she was worried that he looked tired all the time." She mumbled making me smile.

She didn't know I was there watching her.

"I'll try to help Ara and Daddy when this is all over." She spoke and I couldn't help but place my hand on her head making her jolt.

"Ara?" She gasped and I smiled.

"I'm proud of you, my baby sister." I said and she smiled back.

"Hurry up and finish this work, that bastard and Jeanette will probably be here tomorrow." I said and she gasped.

"Ara, did Jeanette and Ijekiel really decide to help us?"

"You don't need to worry about what happens behind the scenes, child. Just make sure to keep the front for now, once everything is set, we'll sit back and watch the show." I said and she sighed.

"It seems so dangerous." She said and I continue patting her head

"You really think Athernitas wouldn't hurt Jeanette?"

"Anastacius wouldn't let him."

"How can we be so sure of it?"

"Because I have my trust in Jeanette, she's his daughter and she can melt anyone."

Athy chuckled as I said that but then she made the worried expression again.

"Stop making that face, Athy. I need your smiles to make everything work."

"You've become more cheesy since you and Lucas have gotten together." She said and I frowned.

"When did that happen?"

"Stop fooling around, Ara. You didn't see how much depressed he was when you collapsed, he wouldn't move from your side even after Dad was there. And..."

"And?"

"He even said that if you won't wake up then he'll destroy everything... I guess I and Dad were included in that threat."

"I'd have loved to see him try that." I spoke and Athy shivered.

"I wouldn't."

The next day I watched over Athy as she was attending a meeting, she was slightly confused for some time but with me guiding her she managed to keep up well.

"Good work in there, child."

I and Athy along with others stepped out of the conference hall and were met with Anastacius who stood with Jeanette.

"Princess Athanasia." Anastacius regarded her with a smile.

" Anastacius regarded her with a smile