54. The Council Meeting.

Athy looked quite beautiful as she wore a dress that already made her look like a Queen.

It was the beginning of the first step of my plan, but I wasn't worried at all because I knew I had everything set

It was the beginning of the first step of my plan, but I wasn't worried at all because I knew I had everything set. I had laid the trap and Anastacius and Athernitas were going to walk in by themselves to be slaughtered.

I lounged on the sofa with Lucas and Dad sitting nearby. Lucas and I kept distance before him.

Athy sighed, looking nervous.

"Wow, my child looks so grown up." I said and she gave me a look.

"Don't be nervous, Athanasia. I know you can do this well." Dad said.

"You said it was going to be quick, right?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, I just need to greet them, and then everyone signs the documents. That's all." She said.

"Why do I have a feeling it won't be as simple?" Lucas muttered.

"Because it won't." I said.

"Just remember one thing, Athy. Being too noble and lenient with those who don't deserve it makes them forget their places. So, make sure you have your power established." I advised but she still looked nervous.

"I can't help but feel a bit nervous. I need to continue my studies in magic if I want to grow stronger. I'm not sure if I'll be able to take care of national matters on top of that. And I'm so young too..." Athy said and I stood up from the sofa standing in front of her.

She looked up at me, I smiled at her as I took her hand and looked right in her eyes, "I'll be there with you."

Her eyes widened, "Wha-"

"I'll be there too." Lucas added.

"Both of us, except for Dad." I spoke up before Dad could speak.

"Why can I not be there?" Dad asked staring up at us.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked looking at him with my hand over my hip, "None of us will be able to control you if you snapped over there."

Dad turned away without saying anything, he knew it was true.

"Besides, don't you trust me? I've made this plan, I'll see to it that no one, including myself gets in any danger." I promised and he looked back at me.

"Fine, do as you like."

"If anyone tries to get on your nerves then just knock them down." Lucas said and Athy rolled her eyes, she seemed quite nervous I was tempted to run my hand through her hair to calm her down.

"Fine, let's get going."

Athy walked towards the conference room with Felix behind her as her personal guard while I and Lucas walked with our invisiblity spells on and auras hidden.