61. My Cute Second Sister.

I found a lot of stuff in my room as I entered it and I just groaned leaving it to go to the drawing room but when I got there I was tempted to burn everything in the room.

"What the fuck is all this?! Even my room is full!" I hissed as I walked up to Athy who was reading letters.

"Well, since you imprisoned the former Emperor and punished those who had treated me badly so, everyone is on edge that they might get caught up because of their behaviour with me. And to gain some brownie points they had sent me and you all this."

"Didn't you read the letters?"

"I stay away from the useless people and their fake shit." I spoke and she sighed.

"Anyways, except for the curry favours, there are letters accusing Duke Alpheus." She said and I took the letters from her hand and burnt them away.

"Hey!"

"I'll ask the knights to bring Duke Alpheus and your Ijekiel." I said and she flinched.

"What do you mean my Ijekiel?!"

I laughed at her funny expression before I turned and spotted Jeanette who had arrived.

"Oh, look who's here, another cutie." I said and she smiled as she walked over to us.

" I said and she smiled as she walked over to us

"Hello, Your Highness Amara, Princess Athanasia." she smiled and then looked at Athy.

"Princess, did you call for me?" She asked.

"Yes, it'll be hard to talk here so, let's go to my chambers. Ara, come along." Athy said and I shrugged my shoulders.

We started walking towards Athy's room and I spotted some maids looking at us, to be precise at Jeanette and whispering.

I didn't get to pay more attention as I spotted some knights and called them over.

"Blessings and glory upon the Star of the Obelian Empire."

"Go to the Alpheus manor and bring Duke Alpheus and his son." I ordered and they bowed.

"Yes, Your Highness!"