29. Roles Reversed?

"Who are you?" Ara asked in a cold voice and my breath hitched.

"Wha..."

"Ara, what are you saying?" Daddy asked and she looked at him.

"And who the hell are you?" She asked sounding completely different.

It was as if someone else was speaking through Ara.

"Ara, could it be that you... don't remember us?"

I found it hard to believe myself yet, I couldn't... How could Ara forget about us...?

"Ara, get a hold of yourself." Dad said as he held her shoulders but she frowned deeply and before I could know Dad was thrown nearly across the room.

My eyes widened as Ara slowly got down the bed and ran her hand through her hair looking pissed off.

She didn't just throw Dad across the room... Am I seeing things?!

"How dare you touch the Emperor, you little runt?"

Eh? Wait, what did I just hear...?

"Just because you seem to be a part of royal family doesn't mean you'd get too cheeky with me." She spoke and Dad stared at her from his place with his eyes wide.

"Ara, Ara, Ara... Who the fuck do you think you're addressing so casually?" She asked as she looked back at me making me flinch as she looked like a completely different person.

And, did she just curse in front of Dad?!

"Emperor?" Dad gasped.

"Don't tell me you don't even know your Emperor, brat?" She said as she stared at him condescendingly

Brat? Ara called Dad a brat!

"Must I introduce myself to the likes of you?" She shouted and the whole palace shuddered.

"And while I'm at it, where's that backstabber of a bastard?"

"Ar... Wh-Who are you talking about?"

"My brother." She growled and the tremors ran through the ground.