22. Tea Party.

ATHANASIA POV.

After two days, despite me telling Ara to rest she was back on her usual routine.

"She can train and fight amongst the knights but is scared of water?" Dad had said and Ara being Ara had simply stared at him blankly.

Now that I think about it, I really could see the stark similarities between Dad and Ara. Ara did everything for me and Dad because she loved us, she always tried to work harder and never left a chance to support me.

I wondered why she wanted to give everything only to me, I mean, I knew she loved me a lot even more than Dad but... I couldn't just take everything and give her nothing. That's why when Dad suggested that he was thinking of making Ara the Crown Princess I agreed to it in a heartbeat. That was the kind of title that only Ara could handle, she had worked hard since childhood only for me but it was time that she was recognised for her talents and efforts.

Ara was the youngest high-tier Mage and the only female swordsman in the Empire who was close to becoming a swordsmaster at the age of 14.

I was so proud of her.

If I had to admit it very honestly then, I was alive and happy today only because of Ara.

"Wow, I've never seen a more beautiful garden." I was brought back to reality as I heard the excited feminine voices.

Ah, right. I was holding a tea party.

"This is a garden my Father made for me, since I love roses so much. It's one of my favourite places as well."

"My goodness! His Majesty truly has a kind heart."

I had recieved a lot of letters and so did Ara but she just chucked hers in fire without even looking at them. While I didn't get permission to leave the palace.

When I asked for permission Dad just said, "How arrogant! Who do they think they are, ordering you two to visit them!"

"I'd rather you should just arrange one here." Ara had suggested and I took that idea.

" Ara had suggested and I took that idea