INTRODUCTION

Y/N's POV :

I was sitting in the library, turning pages of a random historical novel I found. There was nothing interesting in this book or atleast for me because I'm not a fan of reading novels, especially historical ones. I stood up from my seat and put that book back on it's place after almost getting bored to death.

I turned around and observed the people around me because that's one of my habits. Not many people were present in the library because it was lunch time, only a few bookworms who like to sacrifice their hunger for 'just one more chapter', which never really ends to be honest.

No.

I'm not a bookworm.

I'm actually here because the students were being super energetic and creating a lot of chaos in the cafeteria. I'm not really a fan all those things so I decided to hide in the library.

Besides, I don't have any friends.

Everyone was chilling with their friend group while I had to just sit in the corner which was so awkward for me.

Another reason, I'm here in the library rather than filling my empty stomach.

Students are always so noisy in the cafeteria but today they are even more excited because it's the first day of school.

For me it's the start of my junior year which I'm not really excited for. It's just another school year for me, nothing else.

As I was looking around, my eyes fell on a girl with slim figure. She was trying to reach for a book that was sitting on the higher shelf but couldn't because she wasn't that tall. She was tall but it wasn't enough for her to reach there. The girl tried and tried but failed miserably everytime.

Finally, I moved from my spot and started walking toward her, deciding to help. I have never seen her before in this school and I'm not the type of person who likes to talk with new people but there was something which was pulling me to her.

I stood beside her and slowly reached for the same book then turned to give it to her but my breath got stucked in my throat when I saw her goddess-like face.

She was beyond gorgeous. It was hard to take my eyes off of her but when our eyes met I almost fainted. Maybe I was being too dramatic but I saw whole universe inside her dazzling eyes.

Suddenly, the bell rang signalling the end of lunch which startled me a bit but didn't stop me from admiring her beauty. She thanked me and took the book from my hand, accidentally grazing our fingers in the process then turned around and walked out of the library.

I stood there staring at her until she was out of my sight. She was so breathtaking, I should have asked for her number. My eyes went wide and I quickly ran outside to ask for her number or atleast her name.

I stood outside the library looking everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. I slapped myself on the head for being dumb. I heard another bell go off which made me let out a groan when I realised I had to run if I don't want be late for my English class.

I started my journey toward my class thinking about the ways to find that goddess and talk with her because I really want to know more about her or maybe I will ask her out one day.

Who knows?

The class bell hadn't rung yet so I quickly entered inside and took my seat which is beside the window in the last row. I looked around the class to see everyone talking to each other happily. I quickly averted my eyes and put my head on the table when I felt the sadness creeping up on me a little.

After some time the bell rang and clicking of heels started echoing which made everyone silent. I knew there was a new teacher because the old one got retired. I'm not really excited about it because everyone have to stand up and introduce themselves including me which is something I really hate.

I let out a sigh and looked up when the door opened but my heart stopped beating for a second when I realised who it was.

“Good Morning Students. My name is Lisa Manoban. I am 25 year old and I will be your new English teacher from now on.”

That goddess-like girl from library.

Or should I say women, was my new English teacher.

I would have never thought she would be my teacher because she didn't looked a day older than 18. She looked like a high school teenager to be honest.

I knew in that moment that I was in deep shit because I was already having a crush on her. I just hope this crush will go away after sometime.

I hope.

Only if I knew that my life will completely change after that day…

____________________
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY IS WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THE MOST UNEXPECTED PERSON AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME.