CHAPTER - 13

[ 7 Years Later ] ~

Y/N's POV :

I was sitting in my office looking through some important files while my back was facing the door when I suddenly heard someone burst through the door without knocking.

I just rolled my eyes and turned around because only one person always enter inside without knocking.

Mina.

I have told her alot of time to knock first but she never listen to me. I just don't let it bother me because she is my friend otherwise I would have already killed her for not respecting my privacy.

 I just don't let it bother me because she is my friend otherwise I would have already killed her for not respecting my privacy

"Any important reason you are disturbing my peace? If not you can leave, I'm busy."

Mina rolled her eyes at me and said "Yes, it's important because it's about your love life."

I groaned when I realised where this was going. "I am not in the mood to talk about that."

"You always say that. When are you finally going to forget about her and settle down with someone?"

"What about NEVER?"

She gave me a death glare when I said that. She pointed her finger at me and said "You are not serious about that."

"Ofcourse I am not but I'm still young. I have a lot of time to settle down. I will do it when I will find someone."

She sighed and rubbed her forehead. "It's been 7 years Y/N. I bet she is already married and have alot of kids. On the other hand, you are still a 25 year old one sided lover of hers."

"Are you done?" I said already getting fed up with this conversation.

"For now, yes but I am never going to stop bothering you until you finally get settled with a hot women."

"Do you even know my type?"

"Yes, I do. It's Lisa Manoban."

I threw my pen at her while she just ran out of my office laughing like a lunatic. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I sighed when I felt a headache coming up.

It's been years now, yet every time I close my eyes, her image always flash in my mind. I thought I would forget everything about her but I was wrong. I clearly remember evry small detail about her even if I tried to forget it.

I sighed again and focused on my work because I still had alot of pending work to complete.

[Skip]

I gathered my belongings and left my office after the day ended. I sat in my car and drove toward my apartment. I don't live in a luxury mansion or something because I like simple things. That's why I chose to stay in a small apartment even if my parents were against that. Needless to say, this whole buliding is surrounded by my parent's bodyguards to keep me safe.

I entered inside my apartment, putting the keys on the table in my living room and walked toward my room to get fresh. I quickly removed my clothes and stepped into shower.

After showering, I wore some comfortable clothes then walked out of my room with my wallet hearing the doorbell ring

After showering, I wore some comfortable clothes then walked out of my room with my wallet hearing the doorbell ring. I knew it was my food I ordered before I went to shower so I quickly opened the door.

I mostly cook my food by myself but I was too tired to do that today so I ordered instead. After paying for my food and taking it with me, I sat on my couch and played some cartoons to watch while eating.

Yes.

I still watch cartoons.

Any problem?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The food was so delicious so I quickly finished it. After that I turned the television off and went to my room. I brushed my teeth then quickly disappeared under the covers to get some sleep. It was a little hard because of certain someone on my mind but I still managed to sleep peacefully.

Dreaming about her.

<sigh>

____________________
I WENT FROM HOPING,
REMINISCING,
WISHFUL THINKING
TO
THE DEPTHS
OF HER MEMORIES
SINKING IN THE OCEAN
OF LONGING.