CHAPTER - 9

Y/N's POV :

Time pass really quickly, specially when you want it to stop and live the moment with your whole heart because you know you will never get the chance to experience it again.

The whole school year have already passed and only month is left before we graduate and leave this place we call school. Just one month as Ms. Manoban's student and one sided lover then I know I will never see her again.

That's why I'm sitting in her class trying to memorize every little detail about her even if i already do

That's why I'm sitting in her class trying to memorize every little detail about her even if i already do. She looked so elegant in her professional attire. She always keep a smile on her face which make her look cute but she can be intimidating if she wants, like right now.

 She always keep a smile on her face which make her look cute but she can be intimidating if she wants, like right now

“Stop staring at her like a creep. You are almost drooling.”

Mina snickered after saying that. I couldn't help but give her a harsh glare which somehow made her burst into laughing.

“Care to share your oh-so-funny joke, so we can laugh too Ms. Myoui?”

Ms. Manoban's stern voice caused her freeze in her seat. I internally laughed seeing her face which was as pale as ghost now. “N-No Ms. Manoban.” she stuttered. Ms. Manoban just gave her a harsh glare which caused her to shrink in her seat.

When Ms. Manoban focused back on teaching Mina quickly elbowed me in side really hard. I almost yelled out in pain but i had to stop myself by biting my lip because Ms. Manoban was looking at us again.

As soon as the class ended, we walked out of there. Mina went to library while I walked toward cafeteria.

Finally, Mina gained enough courage to confess to Chaeyoung after two weeks of our agreement. She is going to tell her about it today that's why I'm going to cafeteria so that i can take her to library where Mina is alredy waiting for her.

I saw Chaeyoung entering inside the cafeteria so I quickly called her name. She stopped and turned around to look at me with confusion evident on her face.

“Mina wants to talk with you. She is waiting for you in the library so come with me.”

She still looked confused but nonetheless followed me.

When we reached there, I saw Mina looking so fucking nervous. When their eyes met, they just stood there staring at each other. I silently walked away from there to give them privacy and went to other part of library.

I searched for a good book to kill my time but nothing caught my interest so I just leaned on the wall and stood there. I forget my airpods at home so I can't even listen to some songs.

I sighed and looked around. Memories of the day when i first saw Ms. Manoban flashed in my mind when I realised it's the same place from where my eyes fell on her.

The spot where I fell in love with my teacher.

I smiled sadly at my own memories not knowing that Mina and Chaeyoung were already here. Mina put her hand on my shoulder causing me to look at them.

They were smiling widely while holding onto each other hands. I also smiled because I was happy for them and pulled them into a group hug.

Atleast Mina is lucky in love.

Unlike me.

<sigh>

“Now it's your turn to confess.” she said excitedly.

“I know.”

“Are you going to do it today?”

“No but I will do it soon.”

“Do it before graduation though.”

I just nodded and started thinking about how to confess even if know it's useless because I will end up getting hurt for the millionth time.

<sigh>

____________________
THIS HEART CAN NOT STOP LOVING YOU FROM AFAR AND WHO AM I TO TELL IT OTHERWISE?