CHAPTER - 1

Y/N's POV :

I watched her as she stood infront of the class with a wide smile on her beautiful face. Her breathtaking smile made my heart skip a beat but I ignored my stupid heart because these feelings are useless anyway.

It's been a year since she came here because I am already in my senior year. I internally laughed at my past self who thought my crush on her will fade away with time but no it didn't. Infact, it's not just a stupid crush anymore, i am already in love with her.

I tried to avoid these feelings at first, I tried a lot but every time I felt like I was making a progress, one smile from her and I was back at square one again.

I stopped trying to avoid these feelings because it was impossible. It's my heart making all the efforts to be close to her, I'm already in peace knowing that proximity is just an illusion.

She will never be mine.

I was lost in my own thoughts while staring at her until those beautiful eyes met mine. I quickly averted my eyes from her but I could still hear my heart pounding in chest just because of that small eye contact.

I kept my eyes glued on my desk for the rest of the class not wanting her to think that I'm a creep or something. As soon as the bell rang, I quickly stood up and slung my backpack over my right shoulder while pulling my hood up because I don't want any unnecessary attention on me and dashed out of the classroom.

I left the school because that was my last class and started the journey toward my house

I left the school because that was my last class and started the journey toward my house. I have my own car but I prefer walking most of the days. I only take my car when it's raining or when I'm getting late.

I was in my own world when my eyes fell on a small family of three. A boy and his parents, they looked happy. The boy was beaming with happiness while eating his icecream. His parents were just standing behind him holding each other's hands smiling softly at him.

I felt myself turn green with envy while looking at them. They didn't look rich from their appearance but there were happy.

I sighed to myself and walked away from there.

[ FLASHBACK WHEN Y/N WAS 6 YEAR OLD ]

I was walking while holding my parent's hands together. Today we went to park and played a lot of games together. I had so much fun today but now I was tired. I just wanted to go home and sleep with my mom and dad telling me bedtime stories.

My eyes suddenly fell on a icecream parlour which made my eyes lit up with happiness. I ran toward it jumping up and down because I wanted icecream so badly. My parents just laughed at my silliness and decided to give me what I wanted.

When I got my icecream they both kissed my cheeck and told me how much they loved me but my childish self was only focused on the icecream not caring about anything else. My parents laughed again when they realised I didn't paid attention to a single thing they said.

That night I slept peacefully with my mom and dad holding me close because they loved me.

Or atleast that's what they made me believe.

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

We were not poor back then but we were not rich either. I was happy with whatever we had but not my parents. They wanted to get rich and they did became rich but in the process they completely forget about their daughter.

The worst thing is they don't even care about that, all they care about is money and fancy things.

When I walked inside the house, the housemaid greeted me telling me that my parents left for another business trip. I just nodded because it wasn't something new.

I walked upstairs and changed into some comfortable clothes then walked back downstairs to eat something. I silently sat on the dining table and ate my food after the maid served it.

When I finished my food, I nodded my head at the maids saying a silent thank you and walked out of there. They are already used to my behavior so they just bowed at me.

I entered my room and shut the door close. I sat down on my study table, deciding to complete my school work.

Hours passed then I realised it was night already. I sighed and packed my school bag then stood up and stretched myself. My bones popped which made me release a satisfied sigh. I went inside the bathroom and did my night routine.

After that I walked out of there and turned the lights off then laid on my bed. My eyes fell on the moon which was shining so bright. My thoughts drifted to Ms. Manoban again which made me sigh heavily.

I'm going to spend one more night without getting any sleep.

____________________
I HAVE LATE NIGHT CONVERSATIONS WITH THE MOON, HE TELLS ME ABOUT THE SUN AND I TELL HIM ABOUT YOU.